Home

NCAA Football 11: Top 25 Gallery

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11: Top 25 Gallery within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2010, 02:25 PM   #65
Rookie

RamblinWreck21's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA Football 11: Top 25 Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson16NCSU
Actually the same shouldn't go for VT. Unlike Miami, Virginia Tech has won more conference championships than any other ACC school since they've joined the conference. They've proven they can win conference titles and if any team in the ACC this year should be thinking national title it should be VT.

This is coming from someone who hates VT, btw
Winning the ACC does not mean you are an automatic National Title Contender. The ACC has won 1 BCS bowl the last 9 years and only one BCS championship. Just because VT has won a weaker conference doesn't mean they are serious national title contenders. Besides, they didn't even win that last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2010, 02:38 PM   #66
Banned

UGADAWGS24/7's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamblinWreck21
I don't know, some team with a really smart athletic director....too soon?
damn
Old 07-03-2010, 03:15 PM   #67
Rookie

unc04heels's Arena

OVR: 2

AGREED!! HEELS should be a force to deal with this year! But where are the knee braces for the O-Line???

Quote:
Originally Posted by #55
Dem Heels looking sweet.

Old 07-03-2010, 03:24 PM   #68
Rookie

RamblinWreck21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGADAWGS24/7
damn
Haha nice reaction. All in good fun though, I mean nothing by it.
Old 07-03-2010, 03:38 PM   #69
Banned

THE_OHIO_STATE's Arena

OVR: 1

The Hurricanes beating OSU? well I guess you can't spell delusional without THE U.

But seriously that'll be a good game. As long as Pryor is still in Rose Bowl form. Too bad tickets are outrageous.
Old 07-03-2010, 03:55 PM   #70
Banned

Wilson16NCSU's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamblinWreck21
Winning the ACC does not mean you are an automatic National Title Contender. The ACC has won 1 BCS bowl the last 9 years and only one BCS championship. Just because VT has won a weaker conference doesn't mean they are serious national title contenders. Besides, they didn't even win that last year.

I brought up their past dominance of the ACC because you said they should be trying to make the ACC Championship game instead of considering theirselves a MNC contender. Which it was originally said about Miami and when it was said about Miami it seemed it was said in the context that they should be worrying about making a ACC Championship game first because they never have.

And sure they did not win it last year, but that also has nothing to do with this year. Neither of the teams that were in the ACC title game last season are the overwhelming pre-season favorites to make it back. If VT got more consistent QB play and had a better OC then they'd be a lot better than they are. Still at this point in the season they can still consider themselves a MNC contender
Old 07-03-2010, 07:11 PM   #71
Rookie

RamblinWreck21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson16NCSU
I brought up their past dominance of the ACC because you said they should be trying to make the ACC Championship game instead of considering theirselves a MNC contender. Which it was originally said about Miami and when it was said about Miami it seemed it was said in the context that they should be worrying about making a ACC Championship game first because they never have.

And sure they did not win it last year, but that also has nothing to do with this year. Neither of the teams that were in the ACC title game last season are the overwhelming pre-season favorites to make it back. If VT got more consistent QB play and had a better OC then they'd be a lot better than they are. Still at this point in the season they can still consider themselves a MNC contender
I gotcha as far as paragraph 1 goes. As far as 2 goes, pre-season favorites mean as little as last season.If you look at it as a whole, how long ago has it been since the ACC has had a legitimate MNC contender? I don't think anyone in the ACC should think of themselves as a MNC contender right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2010, 11:04 PM   #72
Banned

OVR: 3
WHERE ARE THE NEW REVO HELMETS??? YES, I'M TALKING ABOUT THE PERCY HARVIN.....ea has said that they put them in the game, but i still have yet to see ONE picture that shows it....

this is so frustrating.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »