Home

The Weather Channel Feature

This is a discussion on The Weather Channel Feature within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2010, 10:41 PM   #25
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: The Weather Channel Feature

Yeah, I hate it always seems to rain in SEC games. If the weather was dynamic it'd be way better, that way it wouldn't rain for 3 hours straight, but maybe only for a quarter or so.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2010, 11:20 PM   #26
Banned

UGADAWGS24/7's Arena

OVR: 0

I would love it if in the preseason list on dynasty when we pick our schedules we could pick the game time. Maybe have 6 afternoon games and 6 night games to choose from. I just hate when Georgia plays FCS Southeast and the gametime is 7:30 but Georgia Tech game is 12:00
Old 07-05-2010, 12:53 AM   #27
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGADAWGS24/7
I would love it if in the preseason list on dynasty when we pick our schedules we could pick the game time. Maybe have 6 afternoon games and 6 night games to choose from. I just hate when Georgia plays FCS Southeast and the gametime is 7:30 but Georgia Tech game is 12:00
Completely agree, I've been saying this for a while. Let us choose game times, weather, and neutral sites if we want.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:17 AM   #28
Rookie

RamblinWreck21's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palo20
Completely agree, I've been saying this for a while. Let us choose game times, weather, and neutral sites if we want.
Count me in for this also. Especially with what seems to be a new opening day tradition in ATL with the "Chik-fil-a Kickoff Classic" I'd love to schedule an ACC vs SEC game in the Georgia Dome in week 1 every year in a dynasty.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:26 AM   #29
Rookie

WKUweather's Arena

OVR: 2

What they could do as far as dynasty goes is put climatology into play. For example if you were playing as Notre Dame and you had a November game, what TWC could do is look at the average temps. for November in South Bend and have a range that it could be set up in (35-45F) and also they could look and see how much rain/snow falls in November in South Bend and put probs. as such. That wouldn't be hard to do for all 120 schools. That would make it as close to real time as I can come up with.

That is my meteorology mind coming through. haha
Old 07-05-2010, 09:49 AM   #30
Pro

souljahbill's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WKUweather
What they could do as far as dynasty goes is put climatology into play. For example if you were playing as Notre Dame and you had a November game, what TWC could do is look at the average temps. for November in South Bend and have a range that it could be set up in (35-45F) and also they could look and see how much rain/snow falls in November in South Bend and put probs. as such. That wouldn't be hard to do for all 120 schools. That would make it as close to real time as I can come up with.

That is my meteorology mind coming through. haha
I'm sure that's what already happens.
Old 07-05-2010, 10:49 AM   #31
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by souljahbill
I'm sure that's what already happens.
Yeah thats what I was thinking too. I doubt it's as specific to the city the team plays in but the region they play in. Like Northeast, Southeast, Southwest, etc they get an average temp for those games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2010, 11:46 AM   #32
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty199127
It worked last year, at least I thought it did
The weather channel in Ncaa has always worked for me. Madden is the game that it never worked in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »