Home

I know nothing about NCAA

This is a discussion on I know nothing about NCAA within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2010, 10:51 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
I know nothing about NCAA

Yeah you guessed that right, I'm canadian. I never watched a NCAA game, never played a NCAA videogame and actually never played football. But DAMN is that demo impressing me. I usually go with Madden because I know the players and teams better but this NCAA **** is really making me reconsider!

Just wanted to share!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2010, 10:58 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: I know nothing about NCAA

Join the club. You and me both. I have been playing madden the last 2 years a lot on online. Now that I'm getting more into video games I wanna see what it's like in NCAA. I have played the demo over and over. I don't understand almost everything in the game but madden I'm pretty good at. Your not alone
Old 07-06-2010, 11:01 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoutonDocile
Yeah you guessed that right, I'm canadian. I never watched a NCAA game, never played a NCAA videogame and actually never played football. But DAMN is that demo impressing me. I usually go with Madden because I know the players and teams better but this NCAA **** is really making me reconsider!

Just wanted to share!
The college football game is better through and through. It's great that you are becoming interested. My suggestion is find a college team that you are interested in and try to attend some games. It probably will be one of the most memorable experiences of your life. College football is about tradition! It really is a beautiful thing to behold!
Old 07-06-2010, 11:05 AM   #4
Rookie

Do you get wins and losses records like in madden? Are there lobby rooms like in madden.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:06 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 32

Yes you do! Yes there are!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2010, 11:07 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game4fun
Do you get wins and losses records like in madden? Are there lobby rooms like in madden.
It's pretty much the same in that sense.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:08 AM   #7
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

If you like it you should try the full game. I like Madden and I like NCAA football. NCAA football is still football but it has many differences from the NFL football in madden and it has 120 teams that you can play as.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:15 AM   #8
Rookie

I'm gonna get it. Because I like online play. I am one of those rare people I guess that gets bored playing against the computer. If I get good online games on NCAA I will play it just as much as madden. Thanx
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »