Home

An Idaho Franchise is the test of a man's man

This is a discussion on An Idaho Franchise is the test of a man's man within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2010, 12:19 PM   #1
Rookie

AngerParade's Arena

OVR: 1
An Idaho Franchise is the test of a man's man

I suggest to all of the more seasoned NCAA players out there to try something different this year. Maybe it doesn't need to be your primary dynasty, but take some time and throw the potato state some love (Boise is not a state.) Whether or not the EA rosters reflect it Idaho has a talented offense, a questionable O-Line and a Secondary that makes you cringe. I say that makes for some fun games and challenging recruiting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2010, 12:29 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: An Idaho Franchise is the test of a man's man

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngerParade
I suggest to all of the more seasoned NCAA players out there to try something different this year. Maybe it doesn't need to be your primary dynasty, but take some time and throw the potato state some love (Boise is not a state.) Whether or not the EA rosters reflect it Idaho has a talented offense, a questionable O-Line and a Secondary that makes you cringe. I say that makes for some fun games and challenging recruiting.
Anything else you'd like? Perhaps you'd like us to travel down and play in the potato fields?
Old 07-06-2010, 12:29 PM   #3
Rookie

nikka's Arena

OVR: 5

Utah State, Idaho, and Arkansas State are my first three choices for Dynasty. It's really fun to me I just hope they made the Kibbie Dome look better.
Old 07-06-2010, 12:34 PM   #4
Rookie

j_tinkler21's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikka
Utah State, Idaho, and Arkansas State are my first three choices for Dynasty. It's really fun to me I just hope they made the Kibbie Dome look better.
This is the reason I really don't play Idaho in dynasty more. I did an Idaho dynasty a year ago and enjoyed it, but couldn't stand playing in the Kibbie Dome.
Old 07-06-2010, 12:42 PM   #5
six
Banned

OVR: 6

No thanks to Idaho. I will be building up MTSU, which will be fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2010, 12:44 PM   #6
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_tinkler21
This is the reason I really don't play Idaho in dynasty more. I did an Idaho dynasty a year ago and enjoyed it, but couldn't stand playing in the Kibbie Dome.
This right here is why I'll never play an Idaho dynasty, it's a sad excuse of a football stadium, I also won't play a Boise dynasty because the blue turf is ridiculous. So basically having a good stadium is essential for me in a dynasty.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Old 07-06-2010, 12:46 PM   #7
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_tinkler21
Really? I love the Kibbie Dome and this from someone who absolutely hates domes. The Kibbie Dome is the only dome I will play in, provided a bowl game doesn't land me in one, ala the Sugar Bowl.

As far as challenging dynasty's I've been Arkansas State, Florida Atlantic and had 10 year runs w/ Hawaii and Colorado. Ark. St. was difficult... it took several years to make some progress but eventually got in the C-USA conference.

I may do an Idaho dynasty at some point...

Old 07-06-2010, 12:47 PM   #8
Banned

peteykirch's Arena

OVR: 19

I remember back for NCAA02/03 using Rutgers when we were a 1 star program, and holding my own against people using Notre Dame/PSU/MICH. When we were a 1 star program, it was easy to build up because people don't realize NJ has a pretty good stock pile of HS talent.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »