Home

Bandwagon Jumpers

This is a discussion on Bandwagon Jumpers within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2010, 03:06 AM   #17
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Bandwagon Jumpers

For online games not part of any dynasty, I will always use the Noles, overrated, underrated, whatever. That's my team, always has been my team, always will be my team.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:09 AM   #18
Rookie

Wenkinator's Arena

OVR: 4

I play very little online, but when I do decide to brave the storm, I always pick a team within 3 points of their teams overall... So if they choose Southern Miss I'll play to their level, or if they choose Bama... I'll play with who I want.

But I don't favor online. I havent tried OD yet though so maybe I'll get into it this year.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:13 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

i would like to play with the Gators, but its hard to get a game as the Gators so i would pick other teams.....

Old 07-07-2010, 03:48 AM   #20
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

OVR: 17

I always play as the Tennessee Volunteers....I'm a big Vols fan...I would rather have a bad record being Tennessee everytime then to use teams like Florida all the time...It can be kinda annoying when people make fun of my record, but they would be bad too if they used the Vols all the time.
Old 07-07-2010, 04:29 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

I played as Houston almost exclusively last year and loved going against teams like Florida online. It made the victory that much sweeter!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2010, 04:47 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAJUN0UTLAW©
Wow, seems I hit a nerve or something with a few people. Never said I cant beat em...this is about loyalty..school pride. People can chose who they want...never said they couldnt. I play online 100-1 more than I do offline, I was making an observation. Pacman83...bro Im glad to see you got what I am talking about.
I 100% agree with this. I'm makin the jump this year to NCAA football from being a die hard madden player. I have been a Dallas Cowboys fan my whole life and would play with them no matter who they have, because I hate every other team. So I hate it when people used the vikes and titans every other game. But We are talking about NCAA, I just wanted to get that out of the way. I'm born and raised in Syracuse NY and it don't matter what the team looks like. I will support the ORANGE and play with them everytime.
Old 07-07-2010, 04:59 AM   #23
Rookie

bdarnell's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN - BRAVES FAN
I always play as the Tennessee Volunteers....I'm a big Vols fan...I would rather have a bad record being Tennessee everytime then to use teams like Florida all the time...It can be kinda annoying when people make fun of my record, but they would be bad too if they used the Vols all the time.
Hey now, we had a pretty good team in NCAA 10, especially on defense. I went 16-3 in exhibition games with the Vols. Now this year... I'll need all the luck I can get.
Old 07-07-2010, 04:47 PM   #24
Rookie

ttech10's Arena

OVR: 3

Just as you'll find on every other sports game, people choose the best team. Doesn't matter if it's a team they hate in real life or not. That's one of the big reasons if I'm gonna play an actual person I ONLY play friends, so I know we'll have evenly matched teams. Sometimes we even choose 1-3 star teams to use (in FIFA).

They should give more of an incentive to pick a medium skilled team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »