Home

Are You doing a dynasty?

This is a discussion on Are You doing a dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2010, 11:23 AM   #65
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Are You doing a dynasty?

Neither for me. I usually get turned off by the bugs and gameplay glitches after the first 5-6 games of Exhibition mode or online games and then I sit and wait for the "patch" and then realize the game isn't all that different when the patch does drop. Then I trade it in and cross my fingers that it still has some value..at least that's how it's been over the last 5 years.

Another thing I've never really understood is why people enjoy the tedious and micro managing of the recruiting process??? I actually tried doing that a couple of versions back and thought it was the dumbest thing in the world...I'd rather be playing the game (well if I enjoyed it) than making imaginary phone calls to digital high school kids...maybe I'm ADD? I don't know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2010, 11:27 AM   #66
1B, OF

Perfect Zero's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballdude1971
Neither for me. I usually get turned off by the bugs and gameplay glitches after the first 5-6 games of Exhibition mode or online games and then I sit and wait for the "patch" and then realize the game isn't all that different when the patch does drop. Then I trade it in and cross my fingers that it still has some value..at least that's how it's been over the last 5 years.

Another thing I've never really understood is why people enjoy the tedious and micro managing of the recruiting process??? I actually tried doing that a couple of versions back and thought it was the dumbest thing in the world...I'd rather be playing the game (well if I enjoyed it) than making imaginary phone calls to digital high school kids...maybe I'm ADD? I don't know.
You can let the computer handle the recruiting if you want to. I let the CPU do it a lot of the time unless I'm really into it. I just love to play the game itself in a dynasty.

Old 07-09-2010, 11:27 AM   #67
Rookie

Bigman815's Arena

OVR: 5

Offline. Neva was a fan of online dynasty.
Old 07-09-2010, 06:21 PM   #68
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

can anyone in the know help me out with more info i posted on post #49.

yes, this is a bump so to speak.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »