Home

NCAA Football 11 Videos: Recruiting (TheGameGuysBlog)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Videos: Recruiting (TheGameGuysBlog) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2010, 08:29 PM   #57
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Football 11 Recruiting Video(TheGameGuysBlog)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaptownMVP
Can someone tell me why you wouldn't constantly dog other school on every topic you are rated better?
the points gained werenīt as high from what i can tell than if you would just praise your own qualities or if you make a promise.

Looks really good. Recruiting was the 1 part i could see trouble for me to "get into", having not played any NCAA football version prior to this one (xbox just changed to PS3 and now off the hook on region protection, finally ...), but the way itīs handled in the game looks really good, interesting as well as well structured.
And me being a text-sim guy on the side (FOFs the college years, Bowl Bound College Football f.e.) thatīs good.

Last edited by Whoman; 07-10-2010 at 08:32 PM.
Old 07-10-2010, 08:36 PM   #58
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA Football 11 Recruiting Video(TheGameGuysBlog)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoman
the points gained werenīt as high from what i can tell than if you would just praise your own qualities or if you make a promise.

Looks really good. Recruiting was the 1 part i could see trouble for me to "get into", having not played any NCAA football version prior to this one (xbox just changed to PS3 and now off the hook on region protection, finally ...), but the way itīs handled in the game looks really good, interesting as well as well structured.
And me being a text-sim guy on the side (FOFs the college years, Bowl Bound College Football f.e.) thatīs good.
What about the net gain (ie, your +points and the other teams -points)?
Old 07-12-2010, 11:04 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 14
Hey I got one more question. For online dynasty, can people sim games against the computers? because I don't want to play with those cheap people who save their game then sim until they win! that would suck.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:38 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: NCAA Football 11 Videos: Recruiting (TheGameGuysBlog)

corso isn't in the game but he still picks the winners? Look at the still for vid. 2 it has him picking a winner.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »