Home

No Dirty Uni's???

This is a discussion on No Dirty Uni's??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2010, 11:09 AM   #41
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: No Dirty Uni's???

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I believe so as Madden patched it in either last year or '09. The problem then was how the code was layered. I have no idea how software development works, but apparently what that involved was that the code was buried under another code that disallowed the uniforms to get dirty and the field to degrade.

When they patched it, they re-wrote the coding for this particular issue and it worked fine. Maybe the same thing is happening here.
Yes, what this guy is saying. Until a developer confirms that it was removed for framerate issues you guys should not lose hope. This happened once before where uniforms were not getting dirty and it was fixed with a patch. Does not mean that is the case this time but you guys should not lose all hope just because somebody started a chain reaction rumor on here that probably knows nothing about creating a game. Again, until a developer speaks and says otherwise, there is hope.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2010, 11:26 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer101er
If it's about framerate, I would have removed the referees and put dirty uniforms in, but that's just me ...
Agree with this 1000%
Old 07-10-2010, 11:48 AM   #43
Rookie

henrynick66's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyes_Doc
I highly doubt it is patchable, and if they didn't add them in for a reason, it's not like EA took them out just because or on accident. Do I agree with them taking it out? No I do not, but we won't see dirty uniforms in NCAA 2012 at the earliest.
It is patchable, if I had to guess EA will not notice this until they start reading reviews and forums. If they started with the code from 10, and I'm sure they did, then the dirty uniform thing not being in is an error.

If enough complaints are made it will probably be patched.

If everyone is just like "well it doesn't bother me OH Well" who cares, then we probably won't see dirty uni's until 2012.

This being taken out actually bothers me a lot. They have taken too many steps back already.
Old 07-10-2010, 01:52 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by henrynick66
This being taken out actually bothers me a lot. They have taken too many steps back already.
I agree with this also 1000%.

The whole removing of features when we jumped to the so called next gen of consoles never sat well with me, and the fact that we are now what ever we are, four or five years in, and still missing features, bothers me.

Not having uniforms get dirty and fields that degrade on these systems with the processor power that they have is just lazy and unacceptable.

PS, where are my Bowl game patches?
Old 07-10-2010, 02:04 PM   #45
Banned

1GATORFAN4EVA's Arena

OVR: 4

No big deal for me. GAMPLAY first dirty uni's second, get that right an you can worry about the other stuff later...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2010, 02:06 PM   #46
MVP

ElroyJetson's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cras
I agree with this also 1000%.

The whole removing of features when we jumped to the so called next gen of consoles never sat well with me, and the fact that we are now what ever we are, four or five years in, and still missing features, bothers me.

Not having uniforms get dirty and fields that degrade on these systems with the processor power that they have is just lazy and unacceptable.

PS, where are my Bowl game patches?

1.Ea has alot of things to work on for this game so you calling them lazy and saying it is unacceptable isn't right. Quit bashing Ea.

2. The game hasn't officially came out yet, so why would patches be available right now? You also sound a little demanding with that, you should try showing a little more respect, Ea doesn't have to release a patch, they choose to.
Minnesota Vikings
JetLife
Old 07-10-2010, 02:09 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 9

I used to think it was funny when it would be a rainy game and my QB would get injured in the 3rd quarter. Then the back up would come in and u see 10 dirty uniforms and a shiny clean white one lol
Old 07-10-2010, 02:09 PM   #48
MVP

erickonasis's Arena

OVR: 12

Madden 09 after the patch had the best field degradation and dirty uniforms

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »