Home

List of Stadium Capcaities?

This is a discussion on List of Stadium Capcaities? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2010, 07:04 PM   #17
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: List of Stadium Capcaities?

The capacity numbers on teambuilder are just numbers they typed in there. The game does not actually count every little seat in the game. The numbers are based off of last year and do not include any seating expansions made in game this year.
Old 07-11-2010, 08:47 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by berad88
The capacity numbers on teambuilder are just numbers they typed in there. The game does not actually count every little seat in the game. The numbers are based off of last year and do not include any seating expansions made in game this year.
But is it safe to assume that the stadiums in game capacity will be based off real life after seating expansions?
Old 07-11-2010, 08:51 PM   #19
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACardAttack
But is it safe to assume that the stadiums in game capacity will be based off real life after seating expansions?
That is what I am assuming. The seating expansions are based off of real life. So all the seats are there just the actual number that they say is the capacity is outdated. I hope thats not confusing lol
Old 07-11-2010, 08:56 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by berad88
That is what I am assuming. The seating expansions are based off of real life. So all the seats are there just the actual number that they say is the capacity is outdated. I hope thats not confusing lol
I understand, just dont know why EA wouldnt update the capacity on their teambuilder site but did update it in their game.
Old 07-11-2010, 09:01 PM   #21
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACardAttack
I understand, just dont know why EA wouldnt update the capacity on their teambuilder site but did update it in their game.
well, in-game probably uses the info from the stadium data itself. TB probably has a separate database that is kept independent from the in-game stadium data(since TB is not on the disc and is web based).

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »