Home

Looking for Recruiting help when you are limited on time

This is a discussion on Looking for Recruiting help when you are limited on time within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2010, 01:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Looking for Recruiting help when you are limited on time

Back on the PS2 days recruiting was always my favorite aspect of the game. Now that I work 14 hour days the whole process which is very time consuming does not appeal to me the same way. Recruiting now seems to be a chore and a game in of itself.

I still want to have some say or hand in who I bring in to play on my squad though. What are some strategies/tips you guys use for recruiting when you are limited on time? I'm just looking for some new ideas as to how to make myself a part of the recruiting process without it taking up all of my free time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2010, 01:46 PM   #2
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Looking for Recruiting help when you are limited on time

recruiting on your computer/iphone/ipad will help out alot. Also there is the quick call button if you dont have access to any of those.
Old 07-10-2010, 01:58 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
recruiting on your computer/iphone/ipad will help out alot. Also there is the quick call button if you dont have access to any of those.

completely forgot about the iphone app...great idea...cant wait to use that at work!

also what exactly does the quick call button do? does it basically sim the call and make the pitches for you or is it a call showing the player that you are still interested in him?
Old 07-10-2010, 02:00 PM   #4
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by premeteam
completely forgot about the iphone app...great idea...cant wait to use that at work!

also what exactly does the quick call button do? does it basically sim the call and make the pitches for you or is it a call showing the player that you are still interested in him?
I never use it, but I think you pick how long u want to call to be then the CPU does the rest.

I now being able to recruit at work for me is going to be really cool. Alot of times I will finish a game before I go to bed and dont wann stay up late and recruit. This way I can do that at work and go straight to playing a game
Old 07-10-2010, 02:01 PM   #5
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by premeteam

it sims the call for you basically, but you get to choose how long you want the call to be.

to be honest, recruiting does not take that much time. once you get the 'feel' of the new recruiting system, it'll probably take 5 minutes at the most to do it in most cases.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2010, 02:02 PM   #6
Rookie

Card-me's Arena

OVR: 7

LOL. Work productivity across the country dropping by the minute.
Old 07-10-2010, 02:34 PM   #7
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Card-me
LOL. Work productivity across the country dropping by the minute.
That is my thought exactly. Of the 8 hours I spend at work 5 of it is spent "fire fighting" while the other 3 is on scheduled maintenance. That fire fighting time is now gonna be spent in the depths of recruiting.

Hopefully they with get an iphone app out and Ill be able to just use my phone to look at the recruits, use a notepad and then use my app to really max out my recruiting this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »