Home

Michigan/Nebraska game footage

This is a discussion on Michigan/Nebraska game footage within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2010, 11:06 PM   #17
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Michigan/Nebraska game footage

Let's hope the play that went for touchdown runs both times it was used is just an anomolie. We don't need any money plays popping up already.
Old 07-11-2010, 12:16 AM   #18
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
I only watched the 1st quarter, but so far the cpu game was not good. Hope next videos show a better cpu running game.
come on you know just as much as i do that you have to boost their running game with sliders...

You keep wanting this perfect game out of the box and I hate to break it down to you but your not going to get what your looking for booker21 at default settings

Just spend some time tweaking the darn sliders man until you get the CPU offense to run the ball the way you'd like to see it happen. I think these guys posting videos are just trying to get a feel for the game. I'm pretty sure some of your constant complaints can solved once you get the game and change things for yourself.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 07-11-2010, 12:57 AM   #19
Rookie

gogators's Arena

OVR: 4

Towards the end of the first half when Michigan punts. The Nebraska punt returner never waves his hand for a fair catch even though Nessler says he does. The Michigan guy hits him and then gets flagged for fair catch interference. He shouldn't be called for that if the returner never waves his hand. I think I am correct on this.
Old 07-11-2010, 01:20 AM   #20
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Wraith420
the lighting is in the work's with the renovation Notre Dame/Michigan 2011 in Ann Arbor is going to be prime time for the first time
I noticed this as well...Michigan doesnt have lights for this season do they?

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 07-11-2010, 01:54 AM   #21
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
come on you know just as much as i do that you have to boost their running game with sliders...

You keep wanting this perfect game out of the box and I hate to break it down to you but your not going to get what your looking for booker21 at default settings

Just spend some time tweaking the darn sliders man until you get the CPU offense to run the ball the way you'd like to see it happen. I think these guys posting videos are just trying to get a feel for the game. I'm pretty sure some of your constant complaints can solved once you get the game and change things for yourself.
well, i don`t have to tweak a bunch to make the cpu have decent passing game.
I would expect the same for the running game. Specially since this was a problem with all madden/ncaa current and old gen.

I guess EA can`t get the cpu to run realisticly out of the box.

I mean, He is not doing all the tackles... it`s not that the human is making Huge plays, etc.. it`s just the CPU is idiotic to run the football.

Unless you choose heisman (were all cpu players are on steoriods) and your human Defense become idiotic, the cpu just can`t run the ball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2010, 02:16 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 4

I shut it off after the opening kickoff. As soon as I saw that cheesy stripping animation I was done.

Players running full speed on kickoffs don't magically stop and start trying to pull the ball out.

Here's looking forward to NCAA 2012.
Old 07-11-2010, 02:25 AM   #23
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteFury
I shut it off after the opening kickoff. As soon as I saw that cheesy stripping animation I was done.

Players running full speed on kickoffs don't magically stop and start trying to pull the ball out.

Here's looking forward to NCAA 2012.
Thats sad IMO.

― Plato
Old 07-11-2010, 11:19 AM   #24
Rookie

The_Wraith420's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
I noticed this as well...Michigan doesnt have lights for this season do they?
they bring in temporary lighting for 3:30 kickoff's later in the season but I do not believe there will be any permanent lighting up this year... Any other UofM fan's have any knowledge on this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »