Home

With two days until release, I'm still torn between auto sprint and sprint button!

This is a discussion on With two days until release, I'm still torn between auto sprint and sprint button! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2010, 03:27 AM   #9
MVP

GJEM's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: With two days until release, I'm still torn between auto sprint and sprint button

As a 'coach mode' player obviously I like it and will be using it.

Old 07-11-2010, 03:29 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: With two days until release, I'm still torn between auto sprint and sprint button

Quote:
Originally Posted by notoriouzwun
Its my opinion after the changes to NHL (No Turbo) and after playing FIFA (Turbo For Days) and the NCAA demo. My preferance would be to remove turbo from all sports games. Just seems like that button could be better mapped for something else.
I'm not a big fan of controls that have something to do with auto...I understand you can control your speed with the sensitivity of the analog...but you have more control of deciding when or when not to hit full gear or 50% with the turbo button
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
Old 07-11-2010, 03:29 AM   #11
Rookie

thehogue2's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tteeebooooow
In the demo i had a lot of trouble running and doing moves but with auto sprint on i could concentrate on hitting the hole and using the sticks and i pulled off a lot more moves and got better at running so Im going to keep it on.
The demo had auto sprint on already.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2010, 03:30 AM   #12
Pro

I currently have the game.

I have used both and enjoyed both thoroughly. I turned it off solely because i like to feel like i have total control on the game, but dont be fooled by thinking turning it off will mean you can hold it down all game. You need to be patient, find a hole, and then burst through with turbo.
Old 07-11-2010, 03:32 AM   #13
Rookie

thehogue2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknut7
I currently have the game.

I have used both and enjoyed both thoroughly. I turned it off solely because i like to feel like i have total control on the game, but dont be fooled by thinking turning it off will mean you can hold it down all game. You need to be patient, find a hole, and then burst through with turbo.
I'm sure and I'd rather lose on my own merit rather than think the CPU is out to get me hahaha
Old 07-11-2010, 03:33 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehogue2
The demo had auto sprint on already.
the demo has auto sprint off on default
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
Old 07-11-2010, 03:37 AM   #15
Rookie

thehogue2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRthaTruth
the demo has auto sprint off on default
Oh I thought someone said it did. I haven't played the demo in a while, I deleted it to further my anticipation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2010, 03:37 AM   #16
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9

i like auto sprint; it eliminates the split second delay of actually pushing a button.

3 points for graphics, 1 point for the passable commentary, and a half point for the boxart. I can give no further points since the all over the place gameplay would ruin it anyway.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »