Home

With two days until release, I'm still torn between auto sprint and sprint button!

This is a discussion on With two days until release, I'm still torn between auto sprint and sprint button! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2010, 02:15 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
With two days until release, I'm still torn between auto sprint and sprint button!

While auto sprint seems more realistic, I don't like the feel! It feels awkward...I never did like the cpu to do anything for me awkward...Pressing the Turbo button just seems right...discuss and please help me out! I'm just so used to the turbo button and I like the feel. Its seems like I have more control! BuT WAHT i WANNA KNOW...Is the r trigger touch sensitive like the analog for auto sprint?
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2010, 02:28 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: With two days until release, I'm still torn between auto sprint and sprint button

Yeah, I would also like to know (I dont have the game).

I would appreciate it if someone with the game answered these questions.

Which is set to default?
Does online play force you to do default?
When auto is turned on, how often "dont" they sprint?
On what occasions do they not sprint?
Old 07-11-2010, 03:05 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: With two days until release, I'm still torn between auto sprint and sprint button

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdo2928

Which is set to default?
Great Questions
Old 07-11-2010, 03:13 AM   #4
Rookie

thehogue2's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdo2928

Which is set to default?
I think ODogg already said that auto-sprint is on default if you want it off then change it. I personally won't be using it since I'm used to pressing turbo plus I don't want the CPU to decide when I sprint. Realistic or not it's still what I'm used to and still a video game, ya know.

Last edited by thehogue2; 07-11-2010 at 03:15 AM.
Old 07-11-2010, 03:18 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehogue2
I think ODogg already said that auto-sprint is on default if you want it off then change it. I personally won't be using it since I'm used to pressing turbo plus I don't want the CPU to decide when I sprint. Realistic or not it's still what I'm used to and still a video game, ya know.
I think i'm leaning towards the sprint button also...all of these years of using it,,,it just doesnt feel natural to just hold an analog all the way up for max speed....i think im sold on the sprint button!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2010, 03:21 AM   #6
Rookie

tteeebooooow's Arena

OVR: 5

In the demo i had a lot of trouble running and doing moves but with auto sprint on i could concentrate on hitting the hole and using the sticks and i pulled off a lot more moves and got better at running so Im going to keep it on.
Old 07-11-2010, 03:23 AM   #7
Rookie

notoriouzwun's Arena

OVR: 14

Its my opinion after the changes to NHL (No Turbo) and after playing FIFA (Turbo For Days) and the NCAA demo. My preferance would be to remove turbo from all sports games. Just seems like that button could be better mapped for something else.
Old 07-11-2010, 03:27 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tteeebooooow
In the demo i had a lot of trouble running and doing moves but with auto sprint on i could concentrate on hitting the hole and using the sticks and i pulled off a lot more moves and got better at running so Im going to keep it on.
Same feeling I had!...Auto sprint caused a lot of problems for me on the defensive end because i play with auto strafe off...so with auto sprint on and holding l2 for strafe it caused me to over pursuit alot of plays because of the feel for the analog

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »