Home

Official Glitches/Bugs Thread (READ FIRST POST)

This is a discussion on Official Glitches/Bugs Thread (READ FIRST POST) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2010, 03:31 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Official Glitches/Bugs Thread (READ FIRST POST)

SYSTEM: xbox 360
GAME MODE: offline dynasty

SITUATION (This includes down/distance/time left): fg team
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits): none
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text): The cpu was kicking a field goal. They ball hit the upright and my defender caught the ball and downed it. The cpu was given the ball at the opposite 20 instead of me getting the ball back
VIDEO (if available): none
Old 07-12-2010, 04:58 PM   #10
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

All,

Please see the first post in this thread. If Adam or any other developer asks for more information then you can follow up. Otherwise this thread is to be used the way Mill said.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:20 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 11

SYSTEM:Xbox 360
GAME MODEynasty

SITUATION (This includes down/distance/time left):1 minute left in the game
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits):no tweaks
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text):The CPU was running the clock out on a win against my brother when the QB fumbled the ball with about 45 seconds on the clock. It wouldn't allow either team to pick the ball up. All 22 guys on the field were in a big rugby like scrum just falling over the ball and trying to scoop it up. Time ran out on the clock but the game didn't end until he was finally able to direct the scrum out of bounds. It lasted for about 5 minutes.
VIDEO (if available):
"In the morning he would read the Bible with another coach. Then, in the afternoon, he would go out and cheat kids who had probably saved up money from mowing lawns to buy those raffle tickets. That's Jim Tressel."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2010, 10:06 PM   #12
Rookie

GatorChomp1's Arena

OVR: 3

SYSTEM: 360
GAME MODE: Exhibition, Dynasty
SITUATION (This includes down/distance/time left): N/A
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits): Editing players sleeves
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text): On the 360, when putting a long sleeve on one arm, and no sleeve or 3/4 sleeve on the other, the long sleeve will not show up in game. It will show up in player editor however.
Old 07-13-2010, 12:27 AM   #13
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

OVR: 27

This happened to me in the demo.
SYSTEMs3
GAME MODEemo ohio st/mia
SITUATION (This includes down/distance/time left):3rd overtime
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits):none/heisman difficulty
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text):Ohio st. received the ball first to start the 3rd overtime.The drove and score and also got the 2 point conversion. But instead of me getting the ball for my chance to score ohio st got the ball. Prior threw a deep pass on first down then the game was over without me getting the chance to score in the 3rd overtime.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:01 AM   #14
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10

SYSTEM: XBox 360
GAME MODE: Exhibition (with a created school)
SITUATION (This includes down/distance/time left): 1st and 10, 2nd quarter, 5 minutes left
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits): Just a created team
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text): Called PA Boot Screen out of Ace Slot, and the QB turned to do the PA motion, but the RB ran right by him and the QB stayed in the motion (while running backwards) for about 30 yards until I finally hit some buttons to get out of it.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:02 AM   #15
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

SITUATION (This includes down/distance/time left): Every play
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits): Just a created team
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text): No matter whether it's offense or defense, and no matter what formation, my play art (for the actual play) shows up on the field until I snap the ball, no matter if I hit the buttons to do so or not. I've used different controllers and it doesn't change. Play art keeps showing up. However, it only started happening about 10 plays into the game, after the first drive.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 01:10 AM   #16
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

SITUATION (This includes down/distance/time left): 4th and goal, 18 seconds left in 2nd Q (clock running)
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text): Calling a field goal from 18 yards out on the left hash...the camera as it goes back to the field lines up as if it is behind one of the TE's in the field goal formation, resulting in making it nearly impossible to judge the angle of the kick.

Picture:
http://twitpic.com/24ur4a

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »