Home

Official Glitches/Bugs Thread (READ FIRST POST)

This is a discussion on Official Glitches/Bugs Thread (READ FIRST POST) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2010, 01:15 AM   #17
Rookie

twthomas's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Official Glitches/Bugs Thread (READ FIRST POST)

SYSTEM: 360
GAME MODE: Quick Game IU vs ILL
SITUATION (This includes down/distance/time left): N/A
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits):None
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text):

Minor: Playbook play spelling. PA BOOTT (suspect its supposed to be Boot but maybe its some special play I have never heard of.)

Please patch this soon! IU vs ILL 3rd QTR ILL QB got the PA handoff stick and ran back about 30 yards before spinning back quick and releasing a horrible lame duck pass.

VIDEO (if available): Not Available

BTW: I won with IU vs ILL. Is that a bug? J/K
Old 07-13-2010, 01:18 AM   #18
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10

SYSTEM: XBox 360
GAME MODE: Exhibition (with a created school)
SITUATION (This includes down/distance/time left): Entire game
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits): Just a created team
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text): The players on the sideline all have a wrong colored jersey to what is playing on the field. There's a picture below, and I've included one of my players on the field (in the black) to see what the players on the sideline should actually be wearing.

Picture:
http://twitpic.com/24usrm
Old 07-13-2010, 01:19 AM   #19
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

SYSTEM: XBOX360
GAME MODE: Exhibition
SITUATION (This includes down/distance/time left): 3rd and 2, 3:31 remaining in first quarter, 8 minute quarters
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits): All-American default sliders, edited rosters from PeteyKirch
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text): Virginia vs Maryland, I'm Virginia. I called Weak-I Twins PA Boot HB Screen (or something named similar to that; the play involves a playaction to the back, then a rollout by the QB to throw a screen pass back to the RB), play was called flipped in huddle. Rather than giving me passing icons after the play fake and roll out, my quarterback kept running backwards until I mashed buttons and managed to salvage a 14 yard loss. I did not have passing icons when I finally got control of my quarterback.
VIDEO (if available):

Last edited by CM Hooe; 07-13-2010 at 03:17 AM. Reason: updated for video inclusion
Old 07-13-2010, 01:56 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4

SYSTEM: Xbox 360
GAME MODE: Practice, Exhibition
SITUATION (This includes down/distance/time left): Any down, any distance, any time
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits): Default All-American, No rosters
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text): While choosing certain options plays (Triple Option, WR Motion Option, QB Choice, PA Read, QB Wrap), holding down "A" sometimes will not give it to the FB, WR, or HB. What ends happening is the QB ends up getting stuck in a handoff animation for about a second on PA Reads; If it is a Triple Option, WR Motion Option, QB Choice, or QB Wrap the QB keeps the ball even though holding down the "A" button.
VIDEO (if available): Not available

Last edited by qboy1021; 07-13-2010 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Addng QB Wrap as a play
Old 07-13-2010, 02:30 AM   #21
MVP

miz468's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleShreen
SYSTEM: XBox 360
GAME MODE: Exhibition (with a created school)
SITUATION (This includes down/distance/time left): Every play
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits): Just a created team
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text): No matter whether it's offense or defense, and no matter what formation, my play art (for the actual play) shows up on the field until I snap the ball, no matter if I hit the buttons to do so or not. I've used different controllers and it doesn't change. Play art keeps showing up. However, it only started happening about 10 plays into the game, after the first drive.
I second this. Except I wasn't using a created team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 02:41 AM   #22
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

SYSTEM: PS3

GAME MODE:
Teambuilder

DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text):
Numbers don't show up on sides of helmet.

In Teambuiler I am creating Alabama but am creating my own helmet instead of using the "existing" choice so I can change the color a little bit. When I'm done the numbers do not show up on the side of the helmet. Even though I choose "numbers" as the helmet logo, it shows the script A logo on one side of the helmet, the other side is blank. On my alternate unis, it doesn't show numbers or the script A on the side of the helmet, it's just blank.

Last edited by Bamafan3723; 07-14-2010 at 01:28 AM.
Old 07-13-2010, 02:58 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 0

GAME MODE: Offline Dynasty
SITUATION (This includes down/distance/time left): N/A
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits):None
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text)Sim'd entire first season just to see where my team would end up. I checked the conference standings before conf champ week. Neb was 9-3 (6-2) conf; Miz was 10-2 (6-2) conf. And Neb beat Miz head to head during the season & therefore should win tiebreaker and play for Big12 champ, right? However, the next week Miz was playing in champ game.
Old 07-13-2010, 03:00 AM   #24
Banned

OVR: 29

GAME MODE: Dynasty (offline) Western Kentucky @ Nebraska
SITUATION (This includes down/distance/time left): 3rd and 6, 5:55 2nd qtr
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits): AA Diff, Incomplete roster from CcAaRrSsOon3
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text): ACE - Y-Trips PA Boot Screen... Same glitch from demo... different play.

Same exact thing... Same game I-Twins PA Boot Screen
VIDEO (if available):

Last edited by marktg30; 07-13-2010 at 03:17 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »