Home

Ea Season Ticket.

This is a discussion on Ea Season Ticket. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 02:44 PM   #1
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Ea Season Ticket.

Perhaps i'm just late to the party, but i haven't seen this one come across.

http://www.easports.com/blogs/itsint...-arrives-today

Quote:
02-August-2011

For months, if not the past several years now, I’ve made no secret that I think the global language of sports uniquely positions EA SPORTS to be a leader in the digital transformation of our industry. While we’re far from there yet, we have been laser focused for some time now on connecting fans from across the world through sports and games, on delivering year-round products and services, and on creating persistent experiences that span platforms.

Videogames have become the most dynamic - and social - form of entertainment on the planet, and our goal of introducing compelling new ways to enhance the experiences fans have playing our games has never been more clear. That’s why today we’re pleased to announce the launch of EA SPORTS Season Ticket, which is another step in supporting our vision of transforming how deeply fans can connect with the sports games they love through digital products and services.

EA SPORTS Season Ticket is an all-new program that provides new benefits for a better gaming experience on five EA SPORTS titles for the Xbox 360 and PS3. For a $24.99 annual fee, members will receive full access to EA SPORTS games three days before launch, a 20% discount on downloadable game content, free premium web content and membership recognition. You can read more about EA SPORTS Season Ticket here.

We’ve spent considerable time listening to fans and building this program, and our goal has been to create something for our core audience….people who want to play our games sooner; who either play, or have always wanted to play, several different EA SPORTS games; who enhance their games with downloadable content; or who have an appetite for premium web content. It’s not unlike the way I augment my sports television experience by having memberships to MLB.tv to watch the Red Sox and Liverpoolfc.tv to watch the Mighty Reds.

We also know EA SPORTS Season Ticket isn’t for everyone, which is why non-subscribers can continue to play exactly the way they do today. Our games on disc continue to have all the same great content, and nothing changes. This is entirely additive content for our biggest fans.

Make no mistake, a new initiative like EA SPORTS Season Ticket will continue to quickly evolve and transform to meet the demands of our fans. In the meantime, EA SPORTS Season Ticket represents an opportunity for us to deliver unique digital offerings that will continue to transform gaming experiences and provide a flexible platform for enhancements based on feedback.

These are exciting times, not only for EA SPORTS but for our industry as a whole, and I’m proud of the work that we’ve undertaken to transform how and where our fans now interact with games and each other.

I’m eager to hear about your experiences using EA SPORTS Season Ticket so check it out and let me know what you think.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2011, 07:31 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Ea Season Ticket.

has nothing to do with ncaa 12 sorry
Old 08-02-2011, 10:13 PM   #3
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultralow36
has nothing to do with ncaa 12 sorry
Seeing as NCAA Football is an EA Sports-brand video game, yes, it actually has a lot to do with NCAA 12.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 08-02-2011, 10:17 PM   #4
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
Seeing as NCAA Football is an EA Sports-brand video game, yes, it actually has a lot to do with NCAA 12.
It was stated that it wont affect NCAA 12 at all
Old 08-02-2011, 10:36 PM   #5
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasprite
It was stated that it wont affect NCAA 12 at all
I meant the NCAA-brand. It's kind of hard to give full access to a game before it's released on a game that's already released. In the future, NCAA is still an EA Sports-brand video game so it does have something to do with NCAA.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2011, 11:18 PM   #6
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

locjed...thread on this in other forums.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »