Home

NCAA 11 found for sale today!

This is a discussion on NCAA 11 found for sale today! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2010, 04:47 PM   #57
Th* *p*r*t**n *f Sp*rts

CS10029's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: NCAA 11 found for sale today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMV
Well, he can't "make" anybody do anything. Also, only one person in this thread actually lives close enough to check it out. I know I'm about 1,000 miles away from Lewisville, TX.
Well obviously, but if someone wants the game they might make the drive to see.
I don't like the Yankees, I like the Red Sox, I don't like the Lakers, I like the Celtics, I hate the Canadiens and I love the Bruins. Soccer is the best sport on Earth, but most Americans are too ignorant to realize it. I am American.

This is My Music:
www.youtube.com/user/christoffascott
Old 07-11-2010, 04:50 PM   #58
JMV
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS10029
Well obviously, but if someone wants the game they might make the drive to see.
And that's his/her choice. I for one would not take the word from some random poster at OS. Plus, if you do live near that Target, what's the harm in checking it out?
Old 07-11-2010, 04:53 PM   #59
Th* *p*r*t**n *f Sp*rts

CS10029's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meast21Forever
It is difficult to call Target..
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMV
And that's his/her choice. I for one would not take the word from some random poster at OS. Plus, if you do live near that Target, what's the harm in checking it out?
Damn, all I am saying is you shouldn't tell people with a thread that a store has a game. When you honestly don't know yourself, and when we have a thread that is for this type of thing anyway.

OS has like one female, also...
I don't like the Yankees, I like the Red Sox, I don't like the Lakers, I like the Celtics, I hate the Canadiens and I love the Bruins. Soccer is the best sport on Earth, but most Americans are too ignorant to realize it. I am American.

This is My Music:
www.youtube.com/user/christoffascott
Old 07-11-2010, 04:56 PM   #60
Pro

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS10029
Damn, all I am saying is you shouldn't tell people with a thread that a store has a game. When you honestly don't know yourself, and when we have a thread that is for this type of thing anyway.

OS has like one female, also...

I feel you man..
Old 07-11-2010, 05:10 PM   #61
Banned

OVR: 31

Cant get through to the Target near my house.....phone line has been busy for 10 min
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2010, 05:18 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 2

I worked at Target back in the day, both as an overnight stocker and as a cashier.

Based on my experiences, there is the possibility that an item is accidentally placed on the shelves before the official release date. BUT, when you check out, the computers that Target stores have should indicate that it is invalid when you scan it. I can't say with 100% certainty that ALL items work like this, but I know that the way Target works, everything is processed through a computer and they should catch these things when being checked out.

Now, whether the cashier actually does anything about it is another question because you have some really inept ones out there.
Old 07-11-2010, 05:18 PM   #63
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Good lord, Dumbest thread ever!
Old 07-11-2010, 05:20 PM   #64
Rookie

Crono139's Arena

OVR: 2

As a fellow Target employee, I call BS.

The system won't allow the cashier to process the transaction prior to the release date. A message would pop up on the screen (this is how it works at my store anyway).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »