Home

Does your wife or girlfriend get madd at you for playing NCAA

This is a discussion on Does your wife or girlfriend get madd at you for playing NCAA within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2003, 12:50 PM   #73
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Does your wife or girlfriend get madd at you for playing NCAA

Nah...my wife doesn't mind. In fact, she sometimes asks me to play a game as she's falling asleep (no yelling at the TV rule in effect). I catch her watching sometimes. She likes some of the cut scenes and animations. But, I do most of my playing from 9:00 to midnight after she goes to sleep, I'm not sure what she's say if I was playing all the time during the productive hours of the day.
Old 08-18-2003, 02:07 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 1

I Did not and Wont quit sex, i only stoped a Sex Scene not the whole Show.
Old 08-18-2003, 02:22 PM   #75
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:

bh446066 said:
Nah...my wife doesn't mind. In fact, she sometimes asks me to play a game as she's falling asleep (no yelling at the TV rule in effect). I catch her watching sometimes. She likes some of the cut scenes and animations. But, I do most of my playing from 9:00 to midnight after she goes to sleep, I'm not sure what she's say if I was playing all the time during the productive hours of the day.

That's when I do my gaming too but then my wife starts bitching about having to go to bed alone all the time. NCAA, MADDEN, hell she hates my gaming PERIOD.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2003, 02:27 PM   #76
Th* H*mb*rg*r P*mp

TarHeelMan's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:

bh446066 said:

Same here. Most of my games are after the wife and son go to sleep, around 9-10 pm. I'm able to complete a season in at least a week, being able to double up on Saturday nights. She's pregnant now, so with the all-day morning sickness and stuff, it's not like we're going out anywhere. So she lays in bed, I go to change vomit buckets occasionally, and knock out a game while letting the kid think he's playing along with me.
Old 08-18-2003, 02:28 PM   #77
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:

SoMiss2000 said:
Quote:

bh446066 said:

That's when I do my gaming too but then my wife starts bitching about having to go to bed alone all the time. NCAA, MADDEN, hell she hates my gaming PERIOD.

Go lay in bed with her until she falls alseep. Then inch slowly out of bed towards the entertainment center. Oh, and use your headphones.

She'll never know.
Old 08-18-2003, 02:29 PM   #78
Pro

FSU_Animal's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:

SoMiss2000 said:
Quote:

bh446066 said:

Same here SoMiss. Now I changed my gaming habit of staying up late. I go to bed with my wife, lol. I use to stay up really, really, really late (say 5:00 in the morning on a workday). I just got married August 9th, so I decided to make a change. Instead of staying up late and playing and then being wore out the next day, I just go to bed when she does, and then get up and do some chores, and then play if nothing else needs to be done. She's usually still in bed. I figure if I have the house clean when she wakes up, she won't mind that I'm just taking a break. However, no longer can I just play all day (except on Sundays during football season, lol). I just play maybe one game or two games now.
Old 08-18-2003, 06:56 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 1

from the wifey's point of view. we don't care about these games. we KNOW you don't respect our advice about your games, so don't ask. spend time with your woman or you will definitly be JAGGING OFF.
Old 08-19-2003, 01:12 PM   #80
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

from the wifey's point of view.

Here we go....

Quote:

we don't care about these games.

blah, blah, blah, etc

Quote:

we KNOW you don't respect our advice about your games, so don't ask

Women know this, but they still talk

Quote:

spend time with your woman or you will definitly be JAGGING OFF.

Damn it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »