Home

Does your wife or girlfriend get madd at you for playing NCAA

This is a discussion on Does your wife or girlfriend get madd at you for playing NCAA within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2003, 09:54 PM   #57
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Does your wife or girlfriend get madd at you for playing NCAA

I make sure never to play really when shes over. We both go to the same college so we see each other alot, but were not one of those obsessive, "do everything together" couples that sleep in each other's rooms six nights a week. So I have plenty of time for videogames, and whenever we have something planned or do something together I'm not even thinking about games. She almost always tells me when she's coming over, or calls from outside cause all the doors are locked and I need to let her in. If that's the case, then I just flip it over to a TV channel for a while until she leaves. So really she doesn't know that I'm a gigantic videogame fiend.

Funny how I could be like a giant crack-head or cheating on her (neither of which I am), but the thing I'm most worried about hiding from her is my dorkiness towards games. I think she'd laugh hysterically, that or dump me, if she knew I posted on a videogame forum.
Old 07-22-2003, 10:54 PM   #58
Pro

OVR: 8

My wife was a little pissed tonight when she came home and I had just started the second half against someone online. Normally I will just let the CPU take over my controller in the mood she was in...but I can't do that against a live opponent.

Its all good though...I took her to get some Ice Cream and she was a happy camper again.
Old 07-22-2003, 11:20 PM   #59
MVP

GenoG's Arena

OVR: 10

my GF always says when she comes over "are you playing your game again?" I just smile and nod
Old 08-17-2003, 07:48 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 1

I did the stupiest thing in the world....... i was playing the NC game with OSU vs UF and my girl came home....10 minutes later my parents left to the theater and suddenly she started to act sexy( kind of horny), so i let the comp play because i thought my buckeyes were going to win easyly....after like 30 mintunes i heard after the 3er Q the Buckeyes 21- gators 35....( we were having sex in the couch that is in front of the tv) i started to worry about the game i was like: i have played all season games to win the tittle and im letting the cpu looses.... so i say: Lets Stop i didnt knew what i was doing... i took the controller and started to play naked. I was Sad for me and her... she stayed looking at me like for about 5 minutes and didnt sayed a word. Even i was sad by myself.... she just got dressed and Left....and more over i still lost the game....i was like....What the hell Did you did??
after an hour of thinking i just putted on clothes and went to his house to finnish sex... she understood me... i wont leave her for anything or any girl.. not even pam... because i 100% sure that other girl wouldnt accepted that.....

i love you Rach....For ever....
Old 08-17-2003, 07:58 PM   #61
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:

r2d2 said:
I did the stupiest thing in the world....... i was playing the NC game with OSU vs UF and my girl came home....10 minutes later my parents left to the theater and suddenly she started to act sexy( kind of horny), so i let the comp play because i thought my buckeyes were going to win easyly....after like 30 mintunes i heard after the 3er Q the Buckeyes 21- gators 35....( we were having sex in the couch that is in front of the tv) i started to worry about the game i was like: i have played all season games to win the tittle and im letting the cpu looses.... so i say: Lets Stop i didnt knew what i was doing... i took the controller and started to play naked. I was Sad for me and her... she stayed looking at me like for about 5 minutes and didnt sayed a word. Even i was sad by myself.... she just got dressed and Left....and more over i still lost the game....i was like....What the hell Did you did??
after an hour of thinking i just putted on clothes and went to his house to finnish sex... she understood me... i wont leave her for anything or any girl.. not even pam... because i 100% sure that other girl wouldnt accepted that.....

= the situation

= me at you

= the conclusion
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2003, 09:33 PM   #62
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:

r2d2 said:

Son, you've got to learn to prioritize.
Old 08-17-2003, 09:47 PM   #63
Hall Of Fame

NYJets's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:

r2d2 said:

Old 08-17-2003, 09:56 PM   #64
Bearer of the curse

Pokes's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

r2d2 said:

and sometimes you have to realize it's only a game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »