Home

NCAA Newbie Gonna Buy

This is a discussion on NCAA Newbie Gonna Buy within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2010, 12:14 AM   #33
Rookie

RamblinWreck21's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA Newbie Gonna Buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckFaninTN
Yeah. I'm local with the Braves and Titans, but not the Cavs and Ducks. My dad is an Oregon alum, and he's from Cleveland, so that's how those 2 teams came into my life. Trust me, I'm not a LeBron bandwagon fan...I'll continue to be a Cavs fan despite his departure
Oh I didn't mean it directly towards you, I was just saying. Good one for the Braves

I also root for UF and the Dolphins along with GT and the Falcons because I've lived in Florida part of my life so no harm in having teams outside your state.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:15 AM   #34
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
LMJ-6.7 YPC
Quizz-5.3 YPC
True. And LMJ is younger...

Something about Quizz, though. He doesn't have as much talent around him... the guy can just ball. It's close...

Where would you rank Polk from U-Dub? He's obviously not in LMJ and Quizz's neighborhood yet, but he's a tough kid who should be better with a better and older line in front of him...
Old 07-12-2010, 12:25 AM   #35
Rookie

GatorChomp1's Arena

OVR: 3

One of my friends is a fan of Texas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and FSU. In the NFL he likes the Colts, Ravens, Panthers, Raiders and Steelers. Ummm what? haha.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2010, 12:29 AM   #36
Rookie

DuckFaninTN's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingFelix
True. And LMJ is younger...

Something about Quizz, though. He doesn't have as much talent around him... the guy can just ball. It's close...

Where would you rank Polk from U-Dub? He's obviously not in LMJ and Quizz's neighborhood yet, but he's a tough kid who should be better with a better and older line in front of him...
Quizz and LMJ are just different...both are All-American talents. Polk is talented, but right now I'd say he's probably the 4th or 5th best back in the conference. He may break out this year.

Old 07-12-2010, 12:29 AM   #37
Rookie

DuckFaninTN's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamblinWreck21
Oh I didn't mean it directly towards you, I was just saying. Good one for the Braves

I also root for UF and the Dolphins along with GT and the Falcons because I've lived in Florida part of my life so no harm in having teams outside your state.
Yeah, I was just explaining myself. Lol.

First in the NL East and best record in the NL at the All-Star Break!

Old 07-12-2010, 12:40 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Well, that "real football" got you a 1-3 record vs. the Pac-10 in the past 4 seasons...
SEC = 5 of the 7 previous and current national title holder.

Back on topic, Alabama is a great team to choose but I am biased also. There are many great traditional powerhouse schools but I would say the SEC is the cream of the crop.

Last edited by smoove7; 07-12-2010 at 12:44 AM.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:42 AM   #39
Rookie

KentuckyJared20's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
LMJ-6.7 YPC
Quizz-5.3 YPC
As a UK fan who likes Oregon's unis and stadium, I feel like stating my .02. Rogers had 78 receptions, while James only had 17. So for me personally, I'll take the more versatile back.

Oh, and you might want to look into UK, #1 basketball school in the nation. Although UK lacks in the football tradition department, the football team is making slow but steady progress on moving up which when you play in the SEC East is extremely hard.

Last edited by KentuckyJared20; 07-12-2010 at 12:45 AM.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:58 AM   #40
Rookie

DuckFaninTN's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KentuckyJared20
As a UK fan who likes Oregon's unis and stadium, I feel like stating my .02. Rogers had 78 receptions, while James only had 17. So for me personally, I'll take the more versatile back.

Oh, and you might want to look into UK, #1 basketball school in the nation. Although UK lacks in the football tradition department, the football team is making slow but steady progress on moving up which when you play in the SEC East is extremely hard.
Our offense isn't suited for throwing to running backs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »