Home

offline dynasty: Small school vs big schools

This is a discussion on offline dynasty: Small school vs big schools within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2010, 07:08 AM   #33
Rookie

silvertrace's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: offline dynasty: Small school vs big schools

It's far more gratifying to take a smaller or mid-size school and build them up. Granted it takes longer compared to the bigger schools, but the mundane things seem more enjoyable.

Landing that first huge recruit, winning the big rivalry game and getting that first prestigious bowl invite make taking the smaller school a lot more rewarding than maintaining a dominant program that is already established.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:21 AM   #34

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

I only do dynasties with bad teams. I get no satisfaction out of playing with a team that is already good. For me, building up a bad school is the very definition of dynasty mode.

There is no greater satisfaction in this game than being in year 5, playing for titles after going 2-10/3-9 in year 1 and 2 with your team.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:21 AM   #35
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertrace
It's far more gratifying to take a smaller or mid-size school and build them up. Granted it takes longer compared to the bigger schools, but the mundane things seem more enjoyable.

Landing that first huge recruit, winning the big rivalry game and getting that first prestigious bowl invite make taking the smaller school a lot more rewarding than maintaining a dominant program that is already established.
aint it the truth bro
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 09:34 AM   #36
Rookie

cmurr's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyColtrane
Me personally, I always play with Georgia, being a Dawg fan and all. This year I might play with a small school as well. i was thinking maybe Memphis because I think they have some potential, of San Diego State so that I can recruit California. My question is should I use one dynasty or two separate files.
This is exactly what I am thinking about right now. I always play with Tennessee since the Vols are my school and then I always create another dynasty with a team like MTSU or Utah State. I think this year I may incorporate both teams into a single dynasty. I'm thinking Tennessee and FIU.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »