Home

Highlights of Iowa vs. Ball State

This is a discussion on Highlights of Iowa vs. Ball State within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2010, 11:27 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: Highlights of Iowa vs. Ball State

Wow, I didn't expect them to be rated that good. I hope the line does a good job for them this year again. Thanks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniosynostosis
Old 07-13-2010, 11:34 AM   #10
Rookie

Vikefan24's Arena

OVR: 4

All three of our RBs are rated too high in this game imho.. Especially Robinson and Wegher
Old 07-13-2010, 11:45 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 12

^^^^^
I didn't want to say anything like that, but I would have to agree with you. I think that the O-line did such a good job last year that it made the running backs look better then they really are. Don't get me wrong they did a great job, but these numbers do seem to be a bit inflated. I think Hampton should be the best of the bunch, but it is hard to argue that point because he was hurt last year.

Either way I will take it. It makes up for having Shonn Greene rated so low 2 years ago. But who would have thought he would have the year he did.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniosynostosis
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 11:45 AM   #12
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42

I agree that the backs are a little too high, and I'm surprised that Hampton isn't rated higher but they have to go off last year and the guy was injured.

My favorite video was #4 as well because of how you can see the lane open up and the blocking unfold.

To answer a couple of the questions, I am playing on the default speed. To me it feels right but I hear a lot of people saying it needs to be played on "slow". I'll probably try it out eventually.

As for playing on Heisman, Ball State is rated D's across the board so I don't think the playing level had a lot to do with it. I turned around and played Georgia Tech against LSU on AA and got thumped 31-7 or something like that, but then again I think the option play is junk from what I've used.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:46 PM   #13
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42

Well this really sucks guys, I just uploaded some more videos from a game a played with Boston College vs. Navy and it deleted all but two of my Iowa videos.

Does anyone know why this is? Something about limited amounts of uploads I'm sure.

Would there be a workaround for this, maybe a way to transfer the video file from the EA server and save to Youtube?

Apparently saving five videos per game only applies to online dynasties?
Old 07-13-2010, 02:03 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

Kind of funny seeing this, my first NCAA 11 game was Ball State vs Iowa but I was Ball State. Made it to the red zone 3 times and got a field goal and 2 picks thrown lol.

Lost the game 3-56.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »