Home

NCAA Football 11 Q&A

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Q&A within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2010, 02:47 PM   #65
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: NCAA Football 11 Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrigleyville33
How do you get to use a broadcast camera for replays? Like the one that pans on the side line perspective.

Is there no stat overlays in game?
Well in highlights you can just pick the camera angle by name. In replays you just move the right stick to the perspective you want to see the replay from.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 05:34 PM   #66
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you with the game is having success with running out of the shotgun. I'm at work now. However, I popped the game in on my lunch break and saw that one of the teams (Miss St.) I'm using in one of my OD's only has one formation (other than Goal-line) that isn't in the Shot Gun.

Just Curious.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 07-13-2010, 05:37 PM   #67
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26

How do you get to the EA Locker, or is it not available yet? It wasn't anywhere in my online menu (just a bunch of options to play online games). Thanks!

BH

MLB 21 The Show
College Hoops 2K8
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
NHL 19
NCAA Football 14/11
NBA 2K16
Madden 20
Old 07-13-2010, 05:39 PM   #68
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

1. How do you assign a fight song to a TeamBuilder team?

2. I noticed playing in an exhibition game with Alabama (me) vs. Auburn, with me being the home team, a generic fight song would play after a first down. I haven't added any songs but is there a way to keep generic fight songs from playing? I remember on the old PS2 versions the band would just play a drum cadence.
Old 07-13-2010, 05:40 PM   #69
MVP

bh446066's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJncsu13
Does NC State have a Unique Team Entrance? or Generic?
Generic...just played as them at lunch

MLB 21 The Show
College Hoops 2K8
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
NHL 19
NCAA Football 14/11
NBA 2K16
Madden 20
Old 07-13-2010, 05:44 PM   #70
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Ladies & gentlemen I have finally figured out the dual stick controls !

http://maddennfl.easports.com/blog.a...ogId=DualStick

Watch the tutorial videos on there, it breaks down EXACTLY how to do it. Why oh why they didn't have this in the manual is beyond me.

But essentially, you have to completely forget how you used the right stick last year. This year the right stick highly sensitive. You flick it and that is what you will get, a LITTLE move.

The key this year is to get use to HOLDING the right stick. Think of the right stick as a balance beam. Hold it in any direction and your player will lean in that direction that you are holding the right stick in.

Beware though, hold it in that direction too long and you will stumble & fall to the ground in that direction as well. How long you can lean without falling over all depends on the player's agility rating. But no matter what the rating after 10 yards and you still leaning you going to fall over.

Also keep in mind this year the right stick just isn't 4 directions. It is 8 directions this year. Hold up left and the player will twist his body and dip the right shoulder down. Hold up right and he will do the opposite shoulder. Just up and you will dip forward.

The beauty to this all is that you can do it all on the fly, even combo dips and put some spin moves in with it or jukes with it. No longer do you have to wait for one animation to play out, you can change whenever you want in mid animation.

So if you have a bruiser RB or FB, you can just dip one particular shoulder directly into a smaller DB and keep it moving. If your an agile back, you can dip and then spin off the dip making the slower LB's look stupid.

Anyway I hope this helps those who were like me who wondered what is the dual controls. Because I swear the instruction manual doesn't explain it at all.
Old 07-13-2010, 05:51 PM   #71
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by bh446066
How do you get to the EA Locker, or is it not available yet? It wasn't anywhere in my online menu (just a bunch of options to play online games). Thanks!

BH
it's under team management now.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 05:56 PM   #72
Banned

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcboiler87
How do you turn off season showdown? I didn't do it last year and definitely didn't sign up for it this year. Now I'm playing a game and the thing is warning me for running up the score, even though I'm not up by much and I'm really just practicing to get better at the game.
Play offline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgx2thez
Q: If I'm playing someone online can they hear my Stadium Sounds?
If they have the songs on their harddrive and have them assigned to the team you're playing with, they can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon
What is "Time Savers" in the gameplay settings?
It's those Dynasty Accelerator things you buy.

Last edited by NEOPARADIGM; 07-13-2010 at 06:01 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »