Home

Anyone having issues with fumbles?

This is a discussion on Anyone having issues with fumbles? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2010, 07:22 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: Anyone having issues with fumbles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignasty022
What difficulty/length of quarters were you using?
All-American

8 min quarters
Old 07-13-2010, 07:23 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
using RB covers up the ball beautifully.

no fumble issues here.
I play CPU vs CPU games bro.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:39 PM   #19
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejccva71
The issue here is the fact that a majority of the fumbles I experienced in my first game playing NCAA 11 were from the scrambling QB, well...he was running the option and would fumble.

The patch that was supposed to fix these fumbles from scrambling QB's has not fixed anything. 5 fumbles in 1 game by 1 QB is a bit ridiculous dont you think?
Are we even sure that the patch came out no one seems to know for sure
Old 07-13-2010, 07:44 PM   #20
Rookie

jdefreitas's Arena

OVR: 3

There was an update for the game this AM when I turned it on after first getting home from the store. Wasn't that the patch? From what I had read earlier in the AM I thought it was. Only played one game this morning on all american 6 minute quarters before I had to go to work. Two fumbles, one by a qb on an option run (the pc defends the option very well this year too), the other fumble came when a reciever caught it and some safetys helmet jarred it loose because he got a great angle. Both fumbles LOOKED realistic so I didn't really think about it. Oh yea, this was offline dynasty Baylor vs. North Texas (custom schedule week 1).
Old 07-14-2010, 01:36 AM   #21
Banned

OVR: 3

i started my sooner dynasty and have played 5 game's and as of right now i average 6 fumble's a game, it's guaranteed my running back will fumble at least 3 and my qb will cough it 3 time's also, but there's another issue i have and it is injuries, i don't even know ithere's an injury until they say let's go to erin about the injury, they don't show the injured player down and no one come's on the field to assist him off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 02:20 AM   #22
Pro

laxman490's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdefreitas
There was an update for the game this AM when I turned it on after first getting home from the store. Wasn't that the patch? From what I had read earlier in the AM I thought it was. Only played one game this morning on all american 6 minute quarters before I had to go to work. Two fumbles, one by a qb on an option run (the pc defends the option very well this year too), the other fumble came when a reciever caught it and some safetys helmet jarred it loose because he got a great angle. Both fumbles LOOKED realistic so I didn't really think about it. Oh yea, this was offline dynasty Baylor vs. North Texas (custom schedule week 1).
I'm not sure about the patch either. My game had an update, but I played one game and still had trouble with fumbles and deep zones, which was supposed to be fixed. Also the update seemed to download quick and wasn't like other updates for other games. Anyone else?
Old 07-14-2010, 02:21 AM   #23
Pro

Reggie16's Arena

OVR: 10

ive had a lot of fumbles but im more annoyed by the dropped balls but its not a huuuuge deal to me i can live with it...they fix those a little bit the gameplay will be even more bitchin!

Patiently Wating.....Madden 12, Ncaa 12
Old 07-14-2010, 02:31 AM   #24
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejccva71
Playing with Navy against Minnesota and there have been 7 fumbles total so far in just the first half. Playing CPU vs CPU also so I am taken out of the equation.

What gives? Anyone else experiencing alot of fumbles?
I've seen two fumbles in four games, so no... I'm not having that problem at all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »