Home

Real time physics and hands on controls?

This is a discussion on Real time physics and hands on controls? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2010, 03:32 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Real time physics and hands on controls?

I saw a video for NBA elite 11 and the new system they are using which came from the NHL series where you have real time physics and hands on controls, I mean it really seems as if you make the moves totally on your own and there are no canned animations. Elite is not the only sports game to have user total control and I am in no way trying to push that particular game on anyone, it is an example.

Do you think Ncaa Football will someday use this technology along with locomotion to eliminate canned animations and put FULL control in the users hands on offense and defense?

This is in no way a bash on ncaa football 11, I love it but when I saw the full control that you have over your player in elite 11 I day dreamed about running the ball with that kind of full control.

Last edited by smoove7; 07-14-2010 at 03:50 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »