Home

Has Anyone Notice This Issue with HB

This is a discussion on Has Anyone Notice This Issue with HB within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2010, 12:50 PM   #49
MVP

choadler's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Has Anyone Notice This Issue with HB

Update on this issue. I tried Playmaker's sliders on varsity and I am not seeing this issue now to the extreme that I was seeing it on all american. It is almost non existent, actually.

You may need to tweak it to your liking, but I played two games. Georgia vs. South Carolina and Georgia just absolutly steam rolled me. I made a few tweaks to his sliders to accomodate my skill level and then played Tennessee (CPU) vs. Auburn. I played 6 minute quarters and the game just played like an SEC game would play. I really really enjoyed it. I ended up losing 19-10. I made one mistake when I threw a pass under heavy pressure, got hit, and threw a duck to the linebacker who took to the House. CPU broke a 40 yard run for a touchdown and hit a 58 yard streak to a wide out for a touchdown for his other scores. I hit on a 33 yard run out the wildcat for my score. The CPU average around 6.5 yards per carry. They still don't necessarily take the best angle on runs, but it is 100% better.

Give the sliders a shot and a tweak to your skill level. There is definitely wiggle room on the sliders to make it more difficult if it is too easy for you.

I will need to continue to play more games, but if the games continue to play like this. I will be one happy gamer.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:46 PM   #50
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by choadler
Update on this issue. I tried Playmaker's sliders on varsity and I am not seeing this issue now to the extreme that I was seeing it on all american. It is almost non existent, actually.

You may need to tweak it to your liking, but I played two games. Georgia vs. South Carolina and Georgia just absolutly steam rolled me. I made a few tweaks to his sliders to accomodate my skill level and then played Tennessee (CPU) vs. Auburn. I played 6 minute quarters and the game just played like an SEC game would play. I really really enjoyed it. I ended up losing 19-10. I made one mistake when I threw a pass under heavy pressure, got hit, and threw a duck to the linebacker who took to the House. CPU broke a 40 yard run for a touchdown and hit a 58 yard streak to a wide out for a touchdown for his other scores. I hit on a 33 yard run out the wildcat for my score. The CPU average around 6.5 yards per carry. They still don't necessarily take the best angle on runs, but it is 100% better.

Give the sliders a shot and a tweak to your skill level. There is definitely wiggle room on the sliders to make it more difficult if it is too easy for you.

I will need to continue to play more games, but if the games continue to play like this. I will be one happy gamer.
6 min quarters? You still getting 120-130 plays total per game?
Old 07-15-2010, 01:59 PM   #51
MVP

choadler's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejccva71
6 min quarters? You still getting 120-130 plays total per game?
I played 6 minutes because I wanted to get in some games without spending an hour or more playing the game. Once I settle on my slider set then I will up it to 8 minutes most likely.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 02:06 PM   #52
Rookie

mjarz02's Arena

OVR: 6

I was skeptical at first, but I am seeing the same issues you guys are as well. I dont mind if a running back misses a hole or cuts back inside within the first two levels, but once a running back gets to that final level, he should attempt to cut it to the sideline! I am going to try playmakers sliders to see if that helps. For me its not a game breaker because the CPU can still run the ball on me, they just dont hit that homerun.
Old 07-15-2010, 02:16 PM   #53
Rookie

mjarz02's Arena

OVR: 6

Do you guys think that putting RB Ability to 80-90 on AA would change anything??
Old 07-15-2010, 02:35 PM   #54
MVP

choadler's Arena

I really have no idea. You may be able to mirror some of the changes playmaker made on varsity and apply those principles to all american. Luckily, varsity with his tweaks is starting to produce a very solid game for me and my skill level. I play with one player throughout the whole play on defense so that helps also.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:56 PM   #55
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

hey guys, here is an example of this during a passing play. this just happened in my last game:

it is an issue with this game.

edit: it was like 3rd and 4 or something like that, they didn't make it, though they had it if they wanted it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 05:06 PM   #56
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderGH
hey guys, here is an example of this during a passing play. this just happened in my last game:

This must be fixed. Please post this (with the video) in the bug/glitch thread.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »