Home

Auto Subs Fatigue and Injuries

This is a discussion on Auto Subs Fatigue and Injuries within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2010, 08:29 PM   #1
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Auto Subs Fatigue and Injuries

Is the auto subs glitch back in the game this year where once your player gets tired he gets subbed out and never returns? I adjusted auto sub sliders during the game and the players never returned. Also where do you go to view injuries? Ill hang up and listen now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 08:31 PM   #2
Rookie

kmaxhokie's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Auto Subs Fatigue and Injuries

I was playing with Virginia Tech and when Ryan Williams got tired, they subbed in Darren Evans for a few plays and then I noticed Ryan was back on the field. Maybe he got injured? Heard that you sometimes can't tell when an injury has happened.

BOATSNHOOOOOES
#14 Virginia Tech (10-3)
Year 1 - Champs Sports Bowl Champs
#10 Virginia Tech (11-2) Year 2 - Chick-fil-A Bowl Champs
Old 07-14-2010, 09:10 PM   #3
Rookie

ttech10's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Is the auto subs glitch back in the game this year where once your player gets tired he gets subbed out and never returns? I adjusted auto sub sliders during the game and the players never returned. Also where do you go to view injuries? Ill hang up and listen now
Strategy -> Injury Report

I've only noticed a player being auto-subbed once. I was playing as Rice and had a few short runs then a long run, all with the same RB, and after the long run he went out. Not sure if it just doesn't happen much or I just miss it, though usually if my WRs are tired I run and vice versa so they just may not get low enough to be subbed out usually.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:24 PM   #4
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Me and my boy were playing 9min on Heisman and I had RB auto sub set to 85_95 and when CALEB KING SUBBED OUT HE NEVER RETURNED AND HE WASNT INJURED. THE SAME THING HAPPENED WHEN I PLAYED MY BOY AGAINST ND. ALL HIS PLAYERS WERE SUBBED OUT AND DIDNT RETURN. So I just reset the auto sub sliders to default.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:24 PM   #5
Rookie

Usually I try to play with high auto subs on about 95 in and 90 out. By 1/2 time my starter never sees the light of day again. I'm not even blowing teams out.

I don't know if anybody else is having this problem.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 09:55 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 19

Try testing increasing team substitutions above 85 while lowering RB sub-out to 35 and sub-in to 50/55.

It forces "You" to be the coach in deciding how long to go with a guy before substituting vs the CPU deciding for you.
I ran my RB (W. Kentucky) ever play just to see what would happen. He was red when he busted a 40 yrd'er before getting hawked down and fumbling at the 5 yrd, they recovered in the End Zone. (Dude got yanked for the rest of the game, by ME)

Just keep playing around with these two areas, I'm sure you'll find something that fits what you're looking for.
Old 07-15-2010, 12:08 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

I think that I know what the problem is go to coach philosophy scroll down to offensive subsitutions or defensive subs If you notice the slider going goes to 85 so if you auto sub a positions IN pass 85 the player or players will not return. I notice this in last year game. Example(sub out 85 sub in 90). Also with the injuries I have my sub out sub in set at 70out 80in I'm get four to five injuries a game sometimes with a variety of injuries.
Old 07-16-2010, 06:52 AM   #8
Rookie

JimmyT85's Arena

OVR: 2

Sorry for the noob question, but how do we view a players fatigue?

Cheers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »