Home

Recruiting

This is a discussion on Recruiting within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2010, 10:11 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 3
Recruiting

Anyone that messed around with recruiting like it?

I'm not sure I do. I'm usually not picky at all about issues with games, but recruiting is taking forever, because it seems like there's so many things to go over. I can see recruiting for muli player dynasties being a pain in the ***.

I'm also not sure I like us not being able to change the visiting week, or not being able to choose which pitches we want to unlock.

Being allowed to make a promise is cool.

Has anyone figured out whaty exactly "recruiting difficulty" is for? Is it just the difficulty of getting the prospect or not -- so like on varsity I would get almost everyone I recruited?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 10:19 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Recruiting

I would like it a lot more if they would allow us to select multiple recruits at once and give them all a 20 miute quick call instead of having to do it individually. I have a one star dynasty and I'm not expecting to get much talent out of my first few recruiting classes so I'd like a way to speed it up a bit with out giving the cpu complete control

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »