Home

One person online dynasty vs offline dynasty

This is a discussion on One person online dynasty vs offline dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Online (Wire,recruiting) or Offline (conference invites / contracts) Dynasty?
Single Player Online Dynasty 15 41.67%
Offline Dynasty 21 58.33%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-15-2010, 10:09 AM   #17
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: One person online dynasty vs offline dynasty

I'm going to be in two multi-player online dynasties. So, I think I'm going to run a single offline dynasty too just to switch it up.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 07-15-2010, 10:21 AM   #18
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

I want to do single player online all the way. especially after it was release about recruiting from a PC. that would work so well for me, and i could do it at my job without a problem.

Thing that still has me on the fence is the EA servers.

I only get about 2 hours a day to play, and that consists of 1, 8 minute quarter game. If it came down to it and i couldn't play my dynasty because it wouldn't advance, or whatever the situation was, i think i'd lose it.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:30 AM   #19
Rookie

mcpheje's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
If you run a one man online dynasty, I assume that makes you the commish of that dynasty. Does that mean you can't be commish of another dynasty?
You are correct. You are automatically the commish of your own one man dynasty. To be the commish of more than one you gotta pay (found thru google search):

NCAA Football 11 – Commish Of 3 Online Dynasties ($9.99 for PS3 or 800 MS Points) This entitlement will give you more space on the NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty servers which lets you control more than one Online Dynasty. You will be able to control up to maximum of 3 Online Dynasties as the commissioner with this entitlement. File size: 100 KB

NCAA Football 11 – Commish Of 5 Online Dynasties ($14.99 for PS3 or 1200 MS Points) This entitlement will give you more space on the NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty servers which lets you control more than one Online Dynasty. You will be able to control up to maximum of 5 Online Dynasties as the commissioner with this entitlement. File size: 100 KB

Last edited by mcpheje; 07-15-2010 at 10:34 AM.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:33 AM   #20
Rookie

spfhelmiii's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
I want to do single player online all the way. especially after it was release about recruiting from a PC. that would work so well for me, and i could do it at my job without a problem.

Thing that still has me on the fence is the EA servers.

I only get about 2 hours a day to play, and that consists of 1, 8 minute quarter game. If it came down to it and i couldn't play my dynasty because it wouldn't advance, or whatever the situation was, i think i'd lose it.
Good point re: EA's servers. I also need to check into whether you can recruit AFTER you play your game for the Week but BEFORE you advance. I assume this is the case - that way I can recruit from work, get home and play two games, recruit on the laptop again, advance, and then repeat.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:38 AM   #21
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by spfhelmiii
Good point re: EA's servers. I also need to check into whether you can recruit AFTER you play your game for the Week but BEFORE you advance. I assume this is the case - that way I can recruit from work, get home and play two games, recruit on the laptop again, advance, and then repeat.
didn't even think of that. my impression, or at least my plan was to play my game say monday night, then leave it saved as is, go to work the tuesday, recruit etc, advance to the next week, then that night go home and play the next game.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 10:44 AM   #22
Rookie

demon19000's Arena

OVR: 3

Yeah, I have heard of people getting their games dropped because of the servers. Not saying that it's gonna happen all the time or even at all to any of you, but I have heard it happen. If you have a lot of time to do recruiting away from the console, and don't have a ton of time to do it on the console, then it would probably be worth the risk.
!
--------------------------------------
PSN: demon19000
Old 07-15-2010, 10:46 AM   #23
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
If you run a one man online dynasty, I assume that makes you the commish of that dynasty. Does that mean you can't be commish of another dynasty?
As far as know that is correct, which is so stupid. So now you have to pay $10 bucks to get three more commish slots or whatever.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:48 AM   #24
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon
As far as know that is correct, which is so stupid. So now you have to pay $10 bucks to get three more commish slots or whatever.
you have always only been able to host 1 online dynasty though. they are now just giving you the ability to host more.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »