Home

EA Server- Online Dynasty discussion

This is a discussion on EA Server- Online Dynasty discussion within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2010, 12:31 PM   #1
Rookie

RU_Goo's Arena

OVR: 5
EA Server- Online Dynasty discussion

Alright so every year it's the same. Ea releases game, Online dynasty servers are terrible, the complaints roll in and just when it seems that ODs are unplayable, EA seems to recover and get the servers working.

I'm starting to see the complaints now, and we all know once the named rosters come out (in a day or 2), the OD's are going to start like crazy. EA servers are going to hit a wave of ODs that history would suggest they are not prepared for.

Does anyone have any thoughts on the EA server issues? Is this something that is fixed in a patch?

To the EA guys- I want to start a dynasty but without the ability to save it offline in case of score mess ups and other things you guys got me nervous, can you give us a timetable on when your servers will get right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 12:42 PM   #2
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: EA Server- Online Dynasty discussion

Dude the servers are screwed right now. We have been trying to advance our OD since 11 yesterday. No amount of retry's fix it. I have been popping back and forth on several forums looking for an answer. I can't find even an acknowledgement they are down. All i keep seeing is crap about the season showdown server. Which, of course, means nothing to me about me OD.

I was going to purchase the DLC to host my personal dynasty online, but not after this crap. I don't want to sit for days waiting on EA to do something.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »