Home

Conference Invites

This is a discussion on Conference Invites within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2010, 08:27 PM   #1
Rookie

TitanHawg10's Arena

OVR: 2
Conference Invites

Hey guys, I searched and couldn't find the answer to when another conference will send you an invite in Dynasty Mode. I've won the Sun Belt Conference three years in a row and haven't seen anything about it.

Is this normal, or am I just missing it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 10:07 PM   #2
Rookie

dshill's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Conference Invites

conference invites happen after the national championship, once you've advanced to the offseason. They are done randomly -- there is a chance you can go a long time without seeing one. You have to have a higher prestige rating than the team you're replacing (i.e. a 3-star Sun Belt team will not replace a 3-star C-USA team), and the team you're replacing has to have had a pretty bad season. You're probably going to get an offer from Conference USA, but the Louisiana schools and North Texas can receive offers from the WAC and, eventually, the Big 12. There's also a possibility of jumping straight to the SEC, or if you're one of the Florida schools, into the ACC).

edit: one thing you could to is save after the nat'l championship game but before you advance to the offseason, and keep reloading the dynasty until you get an offer, if you really want to leave the Sun Belt.

Build me up, buttercup, don't break my heart.

Last edited by dshill; 07-15-2010 at 10:09 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:11 PM   #3
Rookie

TitanHawg10's Arena

OVR: 2

Thank you for the information. I guess it's going to take more than going to the New Orleans Bowl every year.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:15 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHawg10
Thank you for the information. I guess it's going to take more than going to the New Orleans Bowl every year.
Haha, yea, but you always get a nice sense of accomplishment when you finally get it.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:17 PM   #5
Rookie

gofresno's Arena

OVR: 8

I'm doing a teambuilder team with Cal State Fullerton, If I start as an independant can I get an invite to the WAC then to the Pac-10? Or am I better off just starting in the WAC?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 10:25 PM   #6
Rookie

dshill's Arena

never had a west coast independent team, so I can't say what conferences for sure they'd go into, but indie teams can get invites, so you probably could get into the WAC or the Mountain West (they have San Diego St. so California is in their footprint). If you get a high enough prestige you could get outright invited to the Pac-10 and skip the mid-majors, sort of how Notre Dame can get invited straight to the Big Ten.

Build me up, buttercup, don't break my heart.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:32 AM   #7
Rookie

gofresno's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshill
never had a west coast independent team, so I can't say what conferences for sure they'd go into, but indie teams can get invites, so you probably could get into the WAC or the Mountain West (they have San Diego St. so California is in their footprint). If you get a high enough prestige you could get outright invited to the Pac-10 and skip the mid-majors, sort of how Notre Dame can get invited straight to the Big Ten.
Alright thanks!
Old 07-16-2010, 04:48 AM   #8
Rookie

Scarecrow IzA G's Arena

whoa whoa whoa wait just a sec.....

You can get Conference Invites in offline dynasty mode?. Since when?. How do you earn an invite?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »