Home

Anyone else bother by teams that don't have names on their jerseys don't show names..

This is a discussion on Anyone else bother by teams that don't have names on their jerseys don't show names.. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2010, 08:57 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 11
Anyone else bother by teams that don't have names on their jerseys don't show names..

when switching between players on O or D?

Last edited by Teddy_Long; 07-15-2010 at 09:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 10:29 PM   #2
Pro

quietcool72's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Anyone else bother by teams that don't have names on their jerseys don't show nam

Yeah, I roll with ND, and I've noticed this. I don't like it one bit. I at least wanna know who I have on the field pre-snap, and see who I'm controlling on defense (or kickoff returns)

This needs patched.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:46 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 17
Re: Anyone else bother by teams that don't have names on their jerseys don't show nam

WOW...really? This is music to my ears....does this mean that teams that dont have names on their jerseys in the actual NCAA will not have the name LABEL under their name after the snap??? I think I will use this team as my DYNASTY team because I just cant stand having these big ugly labels moving around on the field when Im trying to play
Old 07-15-2010, 10:49 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 11

lisa, it's probably better in madden since we pretty know the roster but not in ncaa.

btw, i'm also notre dame...........
Old 07-15-2010, 11:03 PM   #5
Banned

Teddy, thats a good point....I can agree that the names should be viewable at the LOS pre-snap so players can make their adjustments and observe where players are lined up BUT, I think once the ball is snapped, NAME LABELS become an intrusive eyesore because they interrupt the flow of the action on the field when things are in motion.

And besides, the name label really serves no purpose once the ball is snapped, its not like that information can help in any way....the game just selects the closest player to the action when you switch players. Am I wrong?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 11:15 PM   #6
Banned

Uhhhhmmmm actually....whats going on,

I just chose Notre Dame for an exhibition game and it had all the player names at the LOS and the name label under the selected player after the snap as well....

Am I missing the point of this post?
Old 07-15-2010, 11:17 PM   #7
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7

I have a PSU dynasty and this is not happening to me either, at all.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:17 PM   #8
Pro

quietcool72's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa_Bonami
Uhhhhmmmm actually....whats going on,

I just chose Notre Dame for an exhibition game and it had all the player names at the LOS and the name label under the selected player after the snap as well....

Am I missing the point of this post?
Really? I just did exhibition and practice with ND, and it had no names pre snap or after...even on the ballcarrier

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »