Home

HEEELP PLEASE online/offline dynasty

This is a discussion on HEEELP PLEASE online/offline dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2010, 01:17 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
HEEELP PLEASE online/offline dynasty

Can anyone tell me how to play a user v. user offline from an online dynasty. It says my opponent (neighboor) needs to create a password at the dynasty status screen. Where is this screen and how do you do it?? thanks!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2011, 07:30 PM   #2
Rookie

jmqrsq's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: HEEELP PLEASE online/offline dynasty

any answers on this???
Old 01-08-2011, 08:41 AM   #3
Rookie

cOWASs68's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: HEEELP PLEASE online/offline dynasty

I believe the commissioner has to go in and set an Offline Password so you can't match up against your little sister and beat her a$$ instead of who you're supposed to be playing. Everyone in the dynasty should know the password.

You know the first screen that pops up when you go into the OLD itself (it has who you're playing, how much recruiting you have left, the stupid dynasty wire...)?? The commissioner should go one screen to the LEFT of the main screen, and go into dynasty options (can't remember which of those it's in exactly), and you can set an offline password for the whole dynasty. Then when you go to play offline with your neighbor, you have to enter that password before you get into the pre-game screen where you select jerseys.

Remember-- any changes that are made to the dynasty won't take effect until the next week (after you advance it), so you might be screwed this time around, but it shouldn't happen again after that. Me and my buddy just went through the same thing...disappointing!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »