Home

Most anticipated/feared game on your schedule...

This is a discussion on Most anticipated/feared game on your schedule... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2010, 08:56 PM   #25
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Most anticipated/feared game on your schedule...

I replaced Kent State in my Winona State dynasty (alma mater). Changed the schedule as I didn't like the outlook of playing Boston College and Penn State in back-to-back weeks. Switched those to Indiana and Minnesota. The ranked game I'm going with is against Cinci.

Might be starting another dynasty later, maybe with Rutgers or Virginia Tech. Can't wait to see those schedules.

NFL - Packers & Browns
MLB - Brewers & Twins
NCAA Football - Wisconsin, LSU, Virginia Tech
Soccer - Arsenal, Wolverhampton
NHL - Wild
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2010, 09:38 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

In my Online Dynasty it's three of us real life buddies. One being Florida, one Ohio State, and me looking up from the ground with Minnesota. I will play Ohio State in the middle of the season and it being two competitive players makes it exciting enough. But it could also decide the Big 10 Conference Champion ultimately if I play good games against Wisconsin and other Big 10 schools. My last game against USC had me scared a little bit. Being down 0-14 3 minutes into the game and then battling back to 10-14 and not being able to keep up really motivates me to improve, like I've never had to do in Franchise/Dynasty modes. I can see this game being the best long-term season based game I have played since Madden 2005.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:30 PM   #27
Rookie

I started my dynasty with Penn State. I feared the Alabama game more than any other even over Ohio State. But we pulled out an impressive victory against Alabama 30-16. My defense played well and Evan Royster(HB) was great on the ground. Alabama seemed weak on the right side of there defense I ran it all over them there. My original personal goal was make it to the Rose Bowl. Now I feel I have a shot at the National Championship. Im ranked 13th now, long season to go.
Old 07-17-2010, 03:30 PM   #28
Rookie

PhillyPhanatic's Arena

OVR: 4

Had an AMAZINg game against the Vols yesterday in my dynasty playing as Oregon. It was back and forth all game, and with a bout a minute left i scored to make it 25-21 Oregon. Then Tennesee had a crazy drive and got to my 13 with 8 seconds left. The Vols backup QB (last name Ray i believe) threw a slant down the middle, but my SS nailed him, and he landed on my 2 yard line as time expired. Boy that was such an adreneline rush!!
Old 07-17-2010, 07:04 PM   #29
Banned

I'm using my fav team LSU an we play north carolina in opener beat them 38-22 went into overtime against vandy 4-0 record hesiman difficulty adjusted sliders have to play Alabama an ole miss they beat us lat year
Old 07-17-2010, 07:11 PM   #30
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

As a Miami fan, those first 4 games will be all games I fear. I'm 90% sure we'll beat Florida A&M in the season/home opener. But then we go to Ohio State which the outcome of that game has a lot riding on it later in the season near bowl time. Then after that we travel to Pitt which is another big game, but I am pretty confident in that one. Then we travel to Clemson. I am so happy it looks like Parker isn't going to be there, but this is at Death Valley. I have been there before and Clemson will always put up a big fight when we travel there.

Then later on I am not looking forward to that UNC defense. Games we are hosting I am anxious for are the VT and FSU games. Hosting VT is nice, but its VT and they will definitely give us a run for our money. Florida State will as well. Under a new head coach I don't know exactly what to expect when they come to Miami this year.

So... as a Miami fan I fear half the schedule lol. I'm hoping for a 10 win season, but a lot of that rides on the OSU, Pitt, and Clemson road trip in my eyes.

― Plato
Old 07-17-2010, 07:12 PM   #31
MVP

UATide's Arena

OVR: 14

Just played my first game against FCS in mine. Got Penn St. at home next game, then a few games down I go to Death Valley to play LSU. Not looking forward to that one.

This Is Alabama Football.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2010, 07:14 PM   #32
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

I'm about to enter year 3 of my SMU dynasty, and the first game on the schedule is vs 1# Alabama. I'm coming off a great year but my team is depleted, so i'm just looking to keep it close.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »