Home

Teams to import? PS3

This is a discussion on Teams to import? PS3 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2010, 01:07 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Teams to import? PS3

Okay so every year in ncaa I do an offline dynasty, mainly for the draft classes for madden but I also put a lot of time and effort into my college dynasty. But because I have played this game since 2000, Im somewhat of a guru. Anyway because of that I like to play with lesser skilled/bad schools. In last years ncaa I imported Delaware blue hens, appalachaian state mountaineers (yes because i wanted armanti edwards in madden) and I played with youngstown state penguins. I already found a good youngstown state teambuilder team for the PS3 but now I need two more teams. Both must have accurate rosters/ uniforms as well as have realistic ratings. Like low 80's/70's and lower. Realistic as these schools would not put up good fights against 1A schools. But anyway I need two more teams to put in. If anyone knows a good team to put in with all the info accurate please give me the name of the author. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2010, 08:07 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Teams to import? PS3

..bumpbump
Old 07-17-2010, 09:38 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy0105
Okay so every year in ncaa I do an offline dynasty, mainly for the draft classes for madden but I also put a lot of time and effort into my college dynasty. But because I have played this game since 2000, Im somewhat of a guru. Anyway because of that I like to play with lesser skilled/bad schools. In last years ncaa I imported Delaware blue hens, appalachaian state mountaineers (yes because i wanted armanti edwards in madden) and I played with youngstown state penguins. I already found a good youngstown state teambuilder team for the PS3 but now I need two more teams. Both must have accurate rosters/ uniforms as well as have realistic ratings. Like low 80's/70's and lower. Realistic as these schools would not put up good fights against 1A schools. But anyway I need two more teams to put in. If anyone knows a good team to put in with all the info accurate please give me the name of the author. Thanks
Check schmetzy13 for YSU.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:29 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytown
Check schmetzy13 for YSU.
I found 0 schools matching using that psn.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »