Home

Features i miss from '10

This is a discussion on Features i miss from '10 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2010, 11:12 AM   #1
Rookie

kmp714's Arena

OVR: 2
Features i miss from '10

Now I preface this list by saying I love this game, as far as playability on the field it is leaps and bounds ahead of '10, but there are some features I miss. So I complied a list of those features that I can't understand why they would be removed.

1. USER STATS - You can't even look at how you have been doing online. I also liked to look at other players stats and recent games, etc. This was removed from Madden '10, but has been in every NCAA until this one. Aren't stats a huge part of the game?!?

2. STAT OVERLAYS - I like the ESPN presentation, but the lack of overlays really hurts it. See NCAA Basketball '10

3. DEPTH CHART - '09 and before has had issues with depth charts, automatically reordering, etc., but it was actually great in '10. Most KR and PR in '10 were pretty close, because they didn't have the highest rated player move to the top of the depth chart regardless of their position.

4. EYE BLACK - Trivial I know, but many many players were eye black. If you are an equipment junkie then this should bug you.

Anyway those are just a few, but really what is the point to remove those features. Maybe these can be patched, hopefully.

P.S. I still love the game!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2010, 11:16 AM   #2
Rookie

rdfowler's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Features i miss from '10

You can view stats... wait are you talking about play now record??
Old 07-17-2010, 11:20 AM   #3
Rookie

kmp714's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm talking about user stats. A feature that has always been in the menu, it had your longest run, your most passing yards in a game, your recent games, all of your stats vs the cpu or vs other users, and on and on.
Yeah I know you can look at the leaderboard for online, but it really is crazy that they took this out.
Old 07-17-2010, 11:27 AM   #4
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

i keep forgetting to look, but isn't it in the legacy area where your trophies are anymore.
Old 07-17-2010, 12:02 PM   #5
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

I've seen stat overlays in NCAA 11, more than there was in NCAA 10 at least. not sure why that is a miss from 10? I rarely saw any in 10.

most people probably skips through them accidentally as any button press will skip the overlay it seems. also, running no-huddle skips them.

granted, they still don't appear as often as I would like, or as most people here would like though.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2010, 01:06 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
I've seen stat overlays in NCAA 11, more than there was in NCAA 10 at least. not sure why that is a miss from 10? I rarely saw any in 10.

most people probably skips through them accidentally as any button press will skip the overlay it seems. also, running no-huddle skips them.

granted, they still don't appear as often as I would like, or as most people here would like though.
Yep I've seen them this year as well. I've seen Mark Ingram's in-game rushing stats, the TCU defense's QB Hurries/Knockdowns/Sacks. I haven't played but one game so far in online dynasty so I don't know about season stats.
No Mullet..No Peace!
Mullets for NCAA Football '13

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »