Home

Never Felt So Good About Getting ROBBED!

This is a discussion on Never Felt So Good About Getting ROBBED! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2010, 12:00 AM   #1
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

OVR: 5
Never Felt So Good About Getting ROBBED!

Hey all...I don't think this is an IMPRESSION so much as a quick personal update.

Was playing the 4th week of my offline dynasty as Ark St. We held up to Auburn pretty well then I squeaked out a win against ULL and blew out ULM at home but then I go on the road to Troy.

Talk about home field advantage. Had a completed pass get called a fumble on their 4 yd line. Challenged and actually WON(first time for that EVER!!!) but then I must have gotten 6 penalties over the next 3 possessions.

Had another turning point play in the second half when my QBs arm was going forward and they called it a fumble too...this challenge didn't work. In the instant replay it was clear, I got screwed!

As an Arkansas fan in the SEC I am pretty use to this but...I feel actually pretty good about getting robbed like this. I felt something for the first time in a LONG time for NCAA...not since '06 on the XBOX have I refereed to the 'little man in the xbox cheating me'

I like it! I mean, sucked I lost but...at least it was realistic and not predictable. Outstanding EA!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2010, 12:10 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Never Felt So Good About Getting ROBBED!

Yea, it seems like the challenges actually work this year. Last year it seemed like either it couldn't be overturned, or it was automatically challenged.

This year, you actually have to use your challenges.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:13 AM   #3
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo27
Yea, it seems like the challenges actually work this year. Last year it seemed like either it couldn't be overturned, or it was automatically challenged.

This year, you actually have to use your challenges.
Roger that...I am impressed too!
Old 07-18-2010, 01:05 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 8

As a falcon fan... nevermind I typed a few things and all would have gotten me banned...

nothing against you I just cant stand your coach (for obvious reasons).

You have earned my respect.

4-6-09
Old 07-18-2010, 12:36 PM   #5
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lint
As a falcon fan... nevermind I typed a few things and all would have gotten me banned...

nothing against you I just cant stand your coach (for obvious reasons).
I honestly understand...IF he stays here his full seven years(and what are the odds of that) IF he does will be the only way he will gain any sense of national respect after that debacle.

That was some horrible times to be a Falcons fan...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2010, 12:59 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Challenges are good this year....the first few games I missed a couple because I was like, oh it'll challenge on its own.

Then in my Rutgers dynasty game, I picked off a pass and was tackled immediately and fumbled. I figured I'd better try to challenge and sure enough won.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »