Home

NCAA11 Off-Line Dynasty Progress

This is a discussion on NCAA11 Off-Line Dynasty Progress within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2010, 10:51 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA11 Off-Line Dynasty Progress

Im part way through my WKU dynasty and this is the most challenging football i have ever played. 0-12 my first year pulled in like 7 1* and a 2 2*. Finally won my first game 7 games in i am now 1-6 with the weak part of my schedule ahead. i believe my seat is on fire but my board is better this year. boy do i need it
Old 07-21-2010, 01:52 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0

I am entering the Sugar Bowl against Alabama, in year 1 of my Rutgers All-American dynasty.

My only loss came at Pittsburgh, 14-10, them scoring on a 60 yd TD pass with 9 seconds left (

With AA recruiting it has been a challenging, but sooo much fun. My top prize is a 4* MLB that fills a huge need.

The most challenging (and fun) was a 1* Punter out of Michigan. After 8 weeks I realize that I had signed the DE and MLB I needed. I signed a Kicker, but was missing a true Punter.

This cat from Michigan had CMU as his #1 and Rutgers at 5, but 400 points down. I spent the next 4 weeks (probably stupidly) spending an hour at a time with him.

After four weeks, I had moved to second, but only down by 1 point. I had exhausted 3 promises, a A- visit and compared everything I could against CMU. Unfortunately his Most interested item was Proximity to Home.

After crushing WVU and entering the Bye Week afterwards, I got the Commit from the 1* Punter. After reading some on the forums, I'm now doomed to have signed a sub 50 overall player it seems.

But it was fun (and I'd met the rest of my recruiting needs)
Old 07-21-2010, 02:18 PM   #59
Banned

OVR: 15

Playing with Maryland. Finished my first season, went 9-3 and won the Independence Bowl against Air Force. Landed 24 recruits during the year with 7 of those being 4*'s. Playing on AA difficulty for both the game and recruiting.

We'll see how the second season goes...will start it tonight.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:58 PM   #60
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8

using SN's AA sliders, playing with the Southern Miss Golden Eagles and having a great time!

first game SMU @ South Carolina and I just got rolled! their talent was a level above and it showed as they dominated the los.

second game FAU @ SMU, won it pretty easily.

third game I lost a heartbreaker to LTU. I was leading 17-0 at the begining of the third qtr and started playing too conservative. they went to a no huddle and I could feel my defense getting tired. lost the game on a 55 yard bomb with only 28 seconds left for me to get into field goal range, which I couldnt do.

fourth game Marshall @ SMU. won, but it was another close one, they were trying to mount a comeback but I smashed their qb on a safety blitz and knocked him out of the game..

I have decent talent at the skill positions on offense, one wr that is a str8 up beast. but a mediocre O line.
Defensively, I have two stud LB's and a good defensive backfied, their not high rated players but they are athletic and seem to always make plays. my D Line is average at best and I only get pressure and sacks with corner or safely blitzes.

next game Memphis @ SMU, big rivaly match up, should be a good one..
lets keep this going, a lot of good info here... thanks OS!!
Old 07-21-2010, 04:58 PM   #61
Rookie

CrossTown's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm just now going into my 1st season bowl game in my VT dynasty. I'm currently #5 at 12-1 with an ACC Championship under my belt (just ran all over FSU 33-3).

I played a tough one to open against Boise, and then pretty much coasted into UNC (in Chapel Hill), getting absolutely shut down in the run game and losing 38-28.

My Schedule:

Boise St. -- W 23-13
FCS -- W 36-7 (Simmed this game...)
East Caroline -- W 52-20
@ Boston College -- W 38-17
@ NC State -- W 27-6
Central Mich -- W 37-21
Wake Forest -- W 31-17
Duke -- W 52-31
Georgia Tech -- W 30-3
@ North Carolina -- L 28-38
@ Miami (FL) -- W 48-14
Virginia -- W 28-20
Florida State -- W 33-3 (ACC Champ)

Statistically I didn't do too bad, or too great. My specialty in NCAA has, and probably always will be, the run game. I finished 2nd in rush offense and 4th in rush defense. My pass offense was low cause I ran the ball so often (44th) and my pass defense was low because, well, I suck at it (63rd).

Ryan Williams was 4th in the nation in rushing, with a bit over 1200 yards and 17 TDs. Darren Evans had about 600 yards on the year (Ryan Williams gets hurt in every game, I swear...) and 7 of his own.

Tyrod finished with OK numbers... I threw 19 TD passes, but I also threw 15 picks. Completed 63% of my passes for 2600 yards. He ran for about 400 yards and 6 touchdowns.

Recruiting, I've done great, but I kept the difficulty at Varsity because I didn't know what to expect. I've only landed (1) 5 Star recruit, but I've got about (9) 4 Star and (11) 3 star guys. Currently ranked 2nd in the nation with my class. I've filled my needs (aside from punter, who I'm still going after, targeted him late in the year and he's carrying over to the offseason), and I'm inching closer to the personnel I want for my 3-4 defense.

Around the country...

Alabama is playing Oklahoma for the National Championship, Case Keenum won the Heisman, and TCU is chillin' at #3 as the 3rd and final undefeated team going into bowl season.

All-American's were pretty standard, but the All-ACC First Team was out of control. FSU had Ponder (QB), Reed and Fortson (WR), and Reliford (1200 yards receiving and 17 TDs, as a TE!?!), Georgia Tech had Roddy Jones (HB) and the entire offensive line, and I swallowed up the defense, with both tackles, an end, a linebacker, and my whole secondary.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2010, 07:02 PM   #62
MVP

MrChainsaw's Arena

OVR: 11

Just started my offline dynasty tonight using Hawai'i. Opening game of the season was against USC at Aloha Stadium. I jumped out to a 14-0 lead early in the 2nd quarter before USC's halfback Allen Bradford started destroying my WAC defense, with 2 rushing TD's before halftime to tie the game 14-14.

Managed another TD pass in the 3rd quarter and went into the 4th ahead 21-14. Needless to say a badly-timed facemask penalty and fumble on a kick return in the 4th quarter led to Hawai'i's inevitable doom and Southern Cal put us away, 35-24. Had a lot of fun with this game though, even though the final score didn't reflect how close the game actually was.

Next game is a road game against Army who my Warriors should handle fairly easily.

PSN: FREExBEER
Old 07-21-2010, 07:14 PM   #63
Outback Jesus

OSUFan_88's Arena

OVR: 37

2-1 so far in my tOSU dynasty.

Marshall is a real pain in the butt with their high tempo offense. Held them to 17 points, but you cannot attack them or you get totally burned.

Lost to Miami 34-31 after TP totally self destructed and threw 3 picks, one in the redzone with 40 seconds left in the game. I tried to force the last one, got hit and lollipoped it to the linebacker. It was not a pretty game by any means, but it was a fun, good game.

Ohio then proceeded to get their butts beat 35-10. They run the pistol, and if you have the patience, you can shut them down fairly easy. If you get over aggressive, they will burn you on the run.

I am very close to signing the #1 WR, a 6'5" Hard Hitting SS and a 4* guard.

Urban Meyer is lol.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:37 PM   #64
Rookie

LC AAU's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC AAU
http://www.digitalsportscene.com/for...s-dynasty.html

In the link above is my Southern Mississippi Golden Eagles Dynasty. Currently we are 3-2 with wins against Purdue, Kansas, and Lousiana Tech and losses to South Carolina and Marshall. In the second game of the season, we lost Tracy Lampley, our true Sophomore starting running back for 10 weeks, and in the last game I lost my starting QB Austin Davis for the year with a broken shoulder. So pretty much I'm banking on my defense stepping up and they have been so far, granted I've been playing some weak offensive lines in Kansas and Louisiana Tech, but the C-USA isn't that great of a conference so I should continue to get good pressure on other teams.

Our star and one of the main reasons I picked this team DeAndre Brown leads the NCAA in receiving yards with 742 in 5 games. He has great speed, size, and he never drops a ball, it's great. He's not in the Heisman race yet though .

You guys should check out the think, it's a good read
so after a loss to Marshall i lost my backup running back for 3 weeks, so he'd only miss my games against ECU and Memphis. We lost to ECU by 1 point and we demolished Memphis 49-27 in a rivalry game. We had 7 recruits in town to watch us absolutely destroy UAB 33-7, so I got that achievement and probably a lot of soft commits haha. I'm 5-3 on the season and 2-2 in conference play. My starting RB Tracy Lampley is only going to miss 3 more weeks with his torn pectoral

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »