Home

I need some help

This is a discussion on I need some help within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2010, 06:17 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: I need some help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game4fun
Thats funny I'm playing with the cuse two. Thanks this helped a lot. If I don't do well this time around as long as I learn how to recruit and make a good team next time I will be happy. This is my first time with any of this so I don't expect a whole lot.
I suggest putting recruiting difficulty on Freshmen to start. I've played dynasties year after year after year, and I'm only playing on Varsity recruiting difficulty at the moment.
Old 07-18-2010, 07:16 PM   #10
Rookie

TigerRag's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: I need some help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
You don't have to target guys who are heavily considering your program. Don't be afraid to go after guys who don't even have you listed. With weekly calls and winning, sometimes you can steal that 5-star guy away from the Alabama's and Ohio State's of the world.

Also, you don't need to fill all 35 spots. I never do. I turn recruiting assistance to off and fill my board w/ 15-22 guys. If I need a SS I typically go after 4 of them, knowing I will probably get one and might get two.

A big advantage to having fewer guys on your list is you can spend time w/ the ones you do have there every week. Trust me... it helps.
It depends on what program you are going as. In previous years you would be able to steal them away. If you're a smaller school, or just a less prestigious school you're going to find it VERY hard to steal the recruits from these schools. If you're not in the top ten they are considering to start the season then good luck getting that recruit.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »