Home

Taunting before touchdown

This is a discussion on Taunting before touchdown within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2010, 12:29 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Taunting before touchdown

Only insecure people need to taunt someone to show him up. If you are better than the other person, then let the final score speak for itself...
Old 07-19-2010, 12:30 PM   #34
Rookie

browntowntiger's Arena

OVR: 2

i dont think anyone will ever relieve themselves of running into pricks online with football games. The tendencies and loopholes will be sought out and exploited by these lazy nerds at nauseum. i often wonder what the other person looks like when hes running the same play over and over agian. i keep picturing some overweight 12 year old in his tighty whities and a headset. lol. fact is you cant change stupid. and get in a dynasty or league if you want good times. no sense in playing the random rubbish that fills the community.

i cant for the life of me figure out how someone with that much of a lack of football knowledge goes out and buys a football game. boggles the mind.
Old 07-19-2010, 01:38 PM   #35
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSU Spear 'Em
That's whats wrong with online play. You're UP 35-14.. You really don't have much chance to lose unless you play stupid and you kick an onside kick to "bury him". That's straight up getting your *** kicked if you were sitting next to a player. That type of stuff right there makes me wanna reach through the network and Bart Simpson style choke someone.
That's just being a dick for the sake of being a dick.
oh i should have said that I dont play online, I play live 1 on 1 against friends. We dont hold back. Online is a different story because someone always complains about something, I'd rather be dominated live than own someone online, cause they would have excuses.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2010, 02:31 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

And people who you play live don't? Oh come on now. If anything I've found it is the opposite. If I'm playing a buddy in my living room I hear excuses. If I'm playing someone online and beating them I simply hear silence.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:54 PM   #37
Rookie

Kerbs90's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElite3
The fact that the OP is looking for ways to taunt on a video game probably says a lot about his character in real life. It is sad that an argument is being made that taunting is part of the game because it most certainly is not!
Anyone who taunts in an online game, win or lose gets negative feedback from me. Why? because "thugs" taunt. The great players just get it done and act like they have been there before. Those are the guys that get my respect after all is said or done.

That is a sad perception you have there Kerbs. It is in no way part of football.

Im not a "thug" i am person who has a lot of emotion and i like to show it. If i can showboat to the endzone i will.
Old 07-19-2010, 03:14 PM   #38
Rookie

Catamount53's Arena

No offense but it some of you guys take this video game way too serious. I like taunting after a long run its fun and adds to my enjoyment of the game.

Last edited by Catamount53; 07-19-2010 at 04:03 PM.
Old 07-19-2010, 03:57 PM   #39
Banned

jarv's Arena

If anyone high-steps from 15 yards out of the endzone online against me, the first chance I get, I'm blitzing a corner and trucking your QB...I don't care how late the hit is.
Old 07-19-2010, 04:16 PM   #40
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

I agree it's just a game but there's a difference though between good natured ribbing/taunting and outright rubbing it in. The problem is most people don't know where that line is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »