Home

A little help.....

This is a discussion on A little help..... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2010, 08:13 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
A little help.....

All right, I have been rolling with NCAA since the 90s...get the game every year. Although I have never done it before, this year I really want to download the patch(s) as well as rosters.

Can somebody tell me the exact process to go about doing this? I use a flash drive for my hard drive on the 360. How do I go about downloading the EA patch as well as the rosters? Do you have to have the game saved on the flash drive first?

Thanks a bunch!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2010, 08:19 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: A little help.....

Do you have Xbox live?
Old 07-19-2010, 08:22 AM   #3
Pro

DiddyGotGrillz's Arena

OVR: 11

Go to amazon.com and buy a live account for 30 bucks and you'll never have to deal with this issue again. Not to be a jerk, but I thinks that's the only way. I do believe silver accounts can download patches as well, but no roster updates.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:31 AM   #4
Rookie

I do have an xbox live account...signed up for one this morning. I believe I have a gold trial period for 30 days. So, what's next?
Old 07-19-2010, 08:47 AM   #5
Rookie

mcpheje's Arena

OVR: 25

You don't have to have the game installed on your drive, the patch will auto-load when you start the game while you're logged into XBox Live. The rosters you need to go get them from somebody's EA Locker. There's a menu option to Upload/Download Rosters (it's a little buried and I'm not familiar enough with the new menu layout to tell you where). When you select download you just need to enter the gamertag (see the roster forum)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2010, 09:01 AM   #6
Rookie

Gotcha about the patch. Thanks!

OK, so for the rosters, can somebody tell me where this is located in the game? Just from the main menu or inside dynasty or what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcpheje
You don't have to have the game installed on your drive, the patch will auto-load when you start the game while you're logged into XBox Live. The rosters you need to go get them from somebody's EA Locker. There's a menu option to Upload/Download Rosters (it's a little buried and I'm not familiar enough with the new menu layout to tell you where). When you select download you just need to enter the gamertag (see the roster forum)
Old 07-19-2010, 09:15 AM   #7
Rookie

skeezapleez's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by msuwx
Gotcha about the patch. Thanks!

OK, so for the rosters, can somebody tell me where this is located in the game? Just from the main menu or inside dynasty or what?
I believe it's under the "XBox Live" sub-menu on NCAA and then there is an option for "Roster Share". You want to select download roster, then hit "A" on "Enter Gamertag". There is another thread on here with the Gamertags that have the updated rosters. One with just name changes which is good for online matches(which is "Fairdale Kings") and the other has added some transfers, incoming missing freshman and a few position changes (I used "ccaarrssoonn3") for that particular roster.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:41 AM   #8
Rookie

Excellent....thanks a lot. I will give it a shot today....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »