Home

Dynasty : One Human Per Conference, 2 Days per Game, Be a Writer

This is a discussion on Dynasty : One Human Per Conference, 2 Days per Game, Be a Writer within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2010, 06:39 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Dynasty : One Human Per Conference, 2 Days per Game, Be a Writer

So I guess custom playbooks are not in the next gen versions yet? I had the perfect playbook back on NCAA 2007 for the original XBox (for me anyway)...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2010, 08:45 PM   #66
Rookie

RiversIsMyHero's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryofax
So I guess custom playbooks are not in the next gen versions yet? I had the perfect playbook back on NCAA 2007 for the original XBox (for me anyway)...
No they aren't and it's really lame. I would love to be able to move formations around and create playbooks
Old 07-25-2010, 01:12 AM   #67
MVP

OVR: 15

Are we advancing?
Old 07-25-2010, 03:25 AM   #68
Banned

Yes it's advanced. I wanted to be sure you guys weren't going to find a time to get together and play so I gave it to midnight. So it's simmed and looks like you won a defensive ugly-fest lol. On to week 3!
Old 07-25-2010, 01:18 PM   #69
Banned

I've made some clarifications to the dynasty's bylaws. Check the first post of this thread to read them.

Writing : I wanted to stress you need to do a write-up for each game. Most people have, and have done an awesome job but some have not. We all know the dynasty wire page can be flaky at times, but most people manage to get them in. So there is no excuse. If you need to retry then retry. The easiest way to be dropped from the dynasty is not bothering with the write-ups.

Restarting/Quitting : I touched on this before but gave it its own bullet point so there is no confusion. If you restart a game, it will go down as a loss. Period. Doesn't matter if its a human or the CPU. Restart = loss. There is no leeway on this whatsoever.

Schedules : After some player input I am going to a 12-game schedule for season 2. 6 home games and 6 away for all players.

I put down in the bylaws that the game speed is set to 35. I am setting it to this for week 4. I meant to for week 3 but completely forgot and now some games have taken place so I'm waiting until the next week. Thank you for everyone who gave input on what speed we should try out.
Old 07-25-2010, 05:03 PM   #70
MVP

Just so you know, you can change sliders, rules, etc., everything at any point. The changes will not take effect until after you've advanced a week.

Also...is it necessary to do a write up for a game that got simmed? It's kind of hard to really know what happened when all you know are the base stats and the few scoring plays...plus have no pictures of video.

Also, I am sending you a message.
Old 07-25-2010, 11:42 PM   #71
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

OVR: 12

I demand a rematch with Pogo next year!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2010, 11:45 PM   #72
MVP

I'd rather not, unless Josh is going to figure out how to schedule a match.

I was actually under the impression that there wasn't going to be human vs human games except for Bowls, as the initial description said something about "12 mini-dynasties," or whatever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »