Home

Ncaa football 11 recruiting question

This is a discussion on Ncaa football 11 recruiting question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2010, 02:06 PM   #9
Rookie

jdefreitas's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Ncaa football 11 recruiting question

Fntsy,

That is stellar for UK in the SEC with the teams you are going up against as far as recruits. Good job bro. What difficulty for recruiting are you using?

I need to remember to look at athletes as well. I always forget about that. I'll take a look at some when I get home and try to see if I can find any that may be able to plug into the positions of needs I have like CB and FB. Thanks for the reminder man.

Not to give away any of your tips but how are you lining up your board at the start of the preseason? Just curious.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:33 PM   #10
Pro

Balrog's Arena

OVR: 14

I finished 100th overall with Notre Dame maybe i should step it down to AA settings
Old 07-20-2010, 02:51 PM   #11
Pro

Balrog's Arena

OVR: 14

I started the next season and got 2 instant 4 star commitments
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2010, 05:59 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just a few tips that I learned the hard way. It is much harder than 2010, you cant just call someone for 20 min like in 10 and pick them up. You have to give each player lots of talking time. If you try to use 30 min and get about say 200 pts the computer who is their number one school is using 60min and gaining 500 pts. Look at the recruiting reports it shows how much time each school is using. And make sure when you try to talk about a pitch that you dont just talk to them even if the topic is most. If its most and your school is a c+ in it you wont get much pts. You can get more pts if your a A+ and its just average. They give you a pt range that you cant obtain below your school grade. And make sure when you schedule a visit to put it on a big game. If their number one school is USC and you play use make the visit on that game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »