Home

best pro style offensive playbook

This is a discussion on best pro style offensive playbook within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2010, 10:15 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: best pro style offensive playbook

these are my top 5 playbooks, in no particular order.

Texas A&M (Pro)great pass first, balanced choices of run and pass plays. Good selection of runs out of ace formations. Great selection of shotgun forms and WR screen plays. All around balanced playbook

Multiple (Multiple)—great for run, decent pass game, good variety of option plays. wishbone formation is great for running

Wake Forestn(Multiple)—good variety of shotgun formations but no 5w, to me it lacks in the running game but wishbone formation is a plus

Boise (Pro)—little bit of everything, extremely balanced. Can either be run or pass first. Lots of good running plays out of I form and Strong I. little to no WR screen plays. Statue of Liberty is there, doesn’t work very well against the blitz but when it works it goes for big yards

Penn State (Multiple)—lots of runs out of ace and good pass plays out of strong I, no true 5w, bunch quads is awesome. I used formation subs to put a WR in for the TE on Bunch Quads and it works wonders on man coverage. Flats are always open
Old 08-01-2010, 12:27 AM   #50
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

Pittsburgh's is what I used last year. It was a great pro-style book with the Wildcat.
Old 08-01-2010, 12:28 AM   #51
MVP

OVR: 6

Kentucky has a very versatile pro style playbook. It has a great mix of 2 back sets plus the shotgun and back sets have a nice mix of variety. It's more of an old school pro style offense. Minus splitbacks and far near. It's a good book if you have a speedster and a power runner.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2010, 11:53 AM   #52
Rookie

Pride1's Arena

OVR: 2

No love for the South Carolina playbook? It's got the best Ace Big package in the game (corners play with both TEs streaking is a red zone favorite and not found in most playbooks) plus it has option out of the I form and a 5 Wide set out of shotgun...simply beautiful!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »