Home

Editing in offline dynasty...

This is a discussion on Editing in offline dynasty... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2010, 11:53 AM   #1
Banned

steelersfan77's Arena

OVR: 7
Editing in offline dynasty...

Was just curious if there's any way to edit non-user (cpu) controlled teams in a offline dynasty.

Example...

If Paul Johnson steps down at Georgia Tech in a couple seasons will I be able to edit in the new GaTech coach and playbook system if the CPU is controlling that team in a offline dynasty??

or...

will I only be able to edit my user controlled team(s)???

I remember in past versions as well where CPU controlled teams would get all out of wack when it came to roster control and how many players to recruit to certain areas. They'd have to many players at one position.

I always thought full editing capabilities would've helped in the past and I'm curious if it's possible in NCAA 11.

Seems like alot of users on this site have bought the game and thought someone would have an answer to these questions...thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2010, 12:24 PM   #2
Rookie

TDTGodfather's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Editing in offline dynasty...

i want to piggy back of the OP's question so to not start a new thread....

where do you find out where a player's hometown is in off line dynasty. i made a couple of promises of playing games in prosepcts home states and now that i have them, i can't find where they are from. do i have to just remember from recruiting??

also if i recruit a guy from florida and promise to play a game in his home state and i play UF every year (but play them on the road his freshman yr) does that count or does it have to be an ooc game??
Chicago White Sox
Old 07-20-2010, 12:41 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDTGodfather
i want to piggy back of the OP's question so to not start a new thread....

where do you find out where a player's hometown is in off line dynasty. i made a couple of promises of playing games in prosepcts home states and now that i have them, i can't find where they are from. do i have to just remember from recruiting??

also if i recruit a guy from florida and promise to play a game in his home state and i play UF every year (but play them on the road his freshman yr) does that count or does it have to be an ooc game??
Go to edit player. The first page where it says his height, number, ect. should have it.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:55 PM   #4
Rookie

TDTGodfather's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fntsyfbgod
Go to edit player. The first page where it says his height, number, ect. should have it.
crap it doesn't on PS3. thanks though.
Chicago White Sox
Old 07-20-2010, 04:16 PM   #5
Banned

steelersfan77's Arena

OVR: 7

bump...anyone have an answer for this?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »