Home

To many fumbles?

This is a discussion on To many fumbles? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2010, 04:45 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 4
To many fumbles?

I'm seeing 6-8 fumbles a game...1 or 2 of them getting returned for TD's...anyone else concerned about this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2010, 04:47 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: To many fumbles?

I'm ten games into my dynasty with clemson and i have only lost one fumble the whole year. I was thinking there werent enough fumbles.
Old 07-20-2010, 04:48 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

I am seeing much fewer fumbles than that. What are your settings, difficulty level, quarter length, and platform? I'm playing on the 360 - All-American, RB level boosted for the CPU but decreased for me, and 8 min quarters. I've had more picks than fumbles in almost every game I've played, and a pretty reasonable number of total turnovers (usually 3-5 for the two teams combined).

Oh, I should also mention, most of my own fumbles have come on busted option plays. Actual fumbles by a ball carrier getting tackled have been few and far between.
Old 07-20-2010, 04:55 PM   #4
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuinnMahoney
I'm ten games into my dynasty with clemson and i have only lost one fumble the whole year. I was thinking there werent enough fumbles.
No such thing as not enough IMO

I've seen 4 fumbles in under 1 minute of a quarter. It happened to the cpu, it was like the ball was greased, but they did somehow manage to recover it every single time, but i still think that there's too many fumbles.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Old 07-20-2010, 05:37 PM   #5
SD/LA Chargers?

TheBrothers24's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballdude1971
I'm seeing 6-8 fumbles a game...1 or 2 of them getting returned for TD's...anyone else concerned about this?
Are you using the right stick when already being tackled by a defender? I've found when i do that with Rb's who don't have a high break tackle rating i tend to fumble a lot. Now if there is more then one defender about to hit me i just cover up the ball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2010, 05:42 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_457
No such thing as not enough IMO

I've seen 4 fumbles in under 1 minute of a quarter. It happened to the cpu, it was like the ball was greased, but they did somehow manage to recover it every single time, but i still think that there's too many fumbles.
I've done that to the computer. Once when they were on offense, then i punted to them, and then on the kickoff. Three straight fumbles from three different sets. SMH. If you guys are fumbling too much you should switch to conservative on gameplan and just try to juke and spin defenders instead of trying to break their tackles.
Old 07-20-2010, 05:42 PM   #7
Rookie

ridemooses's Arena

OVR: 8

I think there's more this year when you try to break too many tackles you fumble more likely which is realistic. I like the amount of fumbles because it forces you to choose between playing conservative and not going for extra yardage and trying to break a big play.
Old 07-20-2010, 06:02 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 9

I've played around 10 games or so and only had one game that had a bunch of fumbles. I think it was 6 or 7 between both teams. I'd say on average there is one or two a game for me. It seems pretty realistic to me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »