Home

1* becomming a 5*

This is a discussion on 1* becomming a 5* within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2010, 02:00 AM   #17
$$$

Chrisksaint's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: 1* becomming a 5*

Veteran recruiting should be fine, as long as you aim at say 15-20 prospects as it's not a good idea to try to recruit a large amount as you can only spread out so much but look at other forums that have se good tips
Old 07-21-2010, 02:03 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by seawolves9
Having uniform variety attracts me as well. They run a pro style offense, which suits them well, because Rainey is an absolute machine at running back. At least he has been in my experiences. I'd also suggest maybe using a spread playbook and trying that out. I think the Spread is just a little more fun to run.

I'm definitely going to check this team out on teambuilder that Dom just told me about. I played with Oregon and fell in love with the spread offense. All that shotgun with a ton of QB options keeps the game a lot more fun for me. I usually play Madden religiously, but from all the reviews I read I decided to give this game a try! Thats why i'm asking all these questions!
"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." - Lance Armstrong
Old 07-21-2010, 02:05 AM   #19
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23

I am one of the few that if the NCAA football is good I will not even bother with madden.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:05 AM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisksaint
Veteran recruiting should be fine, as long as you aim at say 15-20 prospects as it's not a good idea to try to recruit a large amount as you can only spread out so much but look at other forums that have se good tips

Yeah I was reading a few Recruitment threads and picked up some interesting tips that will help me out immensely. I just want to start off with a simpler recruitment process just to get my feet wet.
"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." - Lance Armstrong
Old 07-21-2010, 02:05 AM   #21
Rookie

seawolves9's Arena

OVR: 7

I'd try using Oregon's playbook with them then. I'm sure it'd fit them nicely. They don't have a very deep receiving corps, but you can make it work. They're D's in every category I think, but that's a little deceiving. They're solid everytime I play with them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2010, 02:07 AM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedudedominick
I am one of the few that if the NCAA football is good I will not even bother with madden.

Thats smart on your part save some money, and if NCAA is working for you why switch? From what i've read thus far anyways Madden offline franchise will be pretty much the same as 10. Thats all I play on Madden.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:09 AM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by seawolves9
I'd try using Oregon's playbook with them then. I'm sure it'd fit them nicely. They don't have a very deep receiving corps, but you can make it work. They're D's in every category I think, but that's a little deceiving. They're solid everytime I play with them.

Very cool. Thats a good idea I honestly never even thought about using a different teams playbook. I was picking FIU strictly because they have spread offense!
Old 07-21-2010, 02:15 AM   #24
Rookie

seawolves9's Arena

OVR: 7

Ha, that's currently the problem I'm having right now. I like Western Kentucky a lot, and will probably use them in a dynasty here soon, but I just can't seem to find a playbook I like. There's so many spread and air raid playbooks out there, it's hard to choose just ONE. So far the one's I have liked though are Missouri, Miss. State, Wyoming, and Middle Tennessee State.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »