Home

1* becomming a 5*

This is a discussion on 1* becomming a 5* within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2010, 11:28 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: 1* becomming a 5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by uwnaldo
EMU is quite the challenge. I was able to finish the first season 6-6, which oddly got me to a 2* rating, though I had not achieved either of my goals(Get a winning record, play in a bowl game). I did horrible my second year going 2-10 dropping me down to a 1*. In season 3 at 4-2 and I just lost my Ark transfer, 85 rated RB for the season. I hope you have better luck than what I have had.

Yeah i'm 0-2 to start my first two games lost 17-3 to UAB and lost 31-7 to Miami. Wow 6-6 got you two stars thats not too shabby. Thats my goal to get to .500, but i'm not sure I can do this!! It's definitely a challenge. I'm hoping I can get a few recruits in to help out ASAP. Currently I am fighting with CMU to get a 3* QB so I am hoping I get him! We'll see! Recruiting is really tough as I am doing it on All American now! Being as bad as EMU is it's tough to get players to come here. All I have is Proximity to home! Keep me updated how your dynasty is going though!
"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." - Lance Armstrong
Old 07-22-2010, 11:28 PM   #58
Pro

Reggie16's Arena

OVR: 10

what sliders are you guys using because it has got to make a difference

Patiently Wating.....Madden 12, Ncaa 12
Old 07-22-2010, 11:35 PM   #59
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggie16

I use default sliders on All American Difficulty. All I adjusted was the Kicking and punting sliders. I really enjoy the way default is working for me. Last year with Madden 10 I was tweaking here worried about this. I just decided to play one season default then see what needed to be adjusted and do it myself. Nothing drastic maybe just a tick here or a tick there. Honestly I really am enjoying these on default right now.
"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." - Lance Armstrong
Old 07-22-2010, 11:56 PM   #60
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggie16
I have adjusted mine to make the games seem more realistic. I just lost 21-7 to USF with WKU. I was 0-10 on 3rd down as the QB cannot throw the ball. My only TD came on a kick return. If I don't score on big plays, I don't score at all with WKU.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:58 PM   #61
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sal_cucchiara123
Yeah i'm 0-2 to start my first two games lost 17-3 to UAB and lost 31-7 to Miami. Wow 6-6 got you two stars thats not too shabby. Thats my goal to get to .500, but i'm not sure I can do this!! It's definitely a challenge. I'm hoping I can get a few recruits in to help out ASAP. Currently I am fighting with CMU to get a 3* QB so I am hoping I get him! We'll see! Recruiting is really tough as I am doing it on All American now! Being as bad as EMU is it's tough to get players to come here. All I have is Proximity to home! Keep me updated how your dynasty is going though!
With recruiting for WKU, I have targetted all the 2* guys that wanted to go to me. I have also targetted anyone 4* and below in Kentucky. I have one 4* guy interested now and a few 3* guys. I am just hoping to fill up my roster because depth is a definite need.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2010, 12:22 AM   #62
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedudedominick
With recruiting for WKU, I have targetted all the 2* guys that wanted to go to me. I have also targetted anyone 4* and below in Kentucky. I have one 4* guy interested now and a few 3* guys. I am just hoping to fill up my roster because depth is a definite need.

Hmmm interesting! Let me know how the 4* and 3* recruits go. With EMU all I can get is 2* recruits in my pipeline. 3* and 4* won't even look my way when it comes to recruiting so I don't waste my time because I know they won't come! What difficulty are you using?

P.S. I take that back I am currently trying to get a 3* QB but I am competing with MSU and UM so it's looking bleak anyways!
Old 07-23-2010, 12:38 AM   #63
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

All-american recruiting. I am basically putting all my time into those guys though if I get none my recruiting depth wont be good.
Old 07-23-2010, 12:39 AM   #64
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedudedominick
All-american recruiting. I am basically putting all my time into those guys though if I get none my recruiting depth wont be good.

Wow good luck. Let me know how it goes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »