Home

Online Dynasty Website Problems

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty Website Problems within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2010, 10:59 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Online Dynasty Website Problems

I searched the forum and didn't find a thread discussing all of these issues, I apologize if I overlooked one.

Is everyone having tons of issues with the online dynasty website? Very little data is accurate/up to date. Here is a summary of the issues we are seeing.

• We are in week 5 of our dynasty, but if we go to stats leaders on the website it only shows the week 1 stats.
  • If I go to schedule and choose my team (South Carolina) some games have recaps to view, others don't (currently week 1 and 3 do, 2 and 4 don't).
  • The two that do show game recaps shows week one player stats regardless of which week I select.
  • My team overview (South Carolina) shows me as 2-0 record (despite having results for 4 games).
  • UPDATE: while I was typing this up I was clicking through the site to get this list together... now the stats leaders page shows 2 weeks worth, but I have no idea yet which 2 weeks (I'll get on the xbox after work to figure this out).
  • UPDATE: when I went to schedule to try and figure out which 2 weeks stats were now included in stats leaders, I went to game details on my week 3 game against Air force, it shows the box score for my game, but the scoring summary, team stats and player stats all show that weeks game of Kentucky vs Akron.... except on the player stats page the akron players show up under kentucky and vice versa.
After typing this up there seems to be no rhyme or reason to this website... am I the only one with these problems? I'm trying to confirm if its just my dynasty that is messed up or the "Beta" website.

My Dynasty page if you are able to see it without being in the dynasty:
http://www.easports.com/dynasty?_use...5&sku=662A0001
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2010, 11:06 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Online Dynasty Website Problems

Ok an update. So I found where my Week 2 game details and recap are... If I go to Auburn (another user team) they are only showing game details for week 2... if I click on it it is MY week 2 game (similar to above where Kentucky's week 3 game shows up on mine.

And now My week 3 game is showing clemson vs auburn..... its totally random as far as I can tell.

Please tell me I'm not the only one seeing this... although I guess if I am that means a deletion and new dynasty could fix it all..
Old 07-21-2010, 11:14 AM   #3
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattbooty
Please tell me I'm not the only one seeing this... although I guess if I am that means a deletion and new dynasty could fix it all..
I had this same issue and had to just delete the dynasty and start over. I was 8 weeks in but the stats where showing up 3 weeks late and were not accurate game to game. It just kept reposting my ingame stats from week 4.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:15 AM   #4
Rookie

When you started over did the problems go away? Is the new dynasty working correctly?
Old 07-21-2010, 11:23 AM   #5
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Atleast you can get on site, mine always says "retrieving online dynasty" and never loads. They should of tested more, cannot believe it is still on beta.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2010, 11:27 AM   #6
Rookie

I can understand the need to have it "Beta" until a large number of users can hit it all at once, but the issues I described above don't seem related to the number of users running on it. And its just so random... if game details one week consistently showed the same (wrong) game, at least it would make sense, but it changes nearly every time I log in!

Yet if I go to the dynasty stories and look at game recaps there it is correct.... I wonder if it has something to do with adding user created stories? Could that be throwing off the links to the cpu created stories? Who knows. I'd be interested to know if anyone not having problems created user stories.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:29 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

I can't recruit on my phone. I can view every other part of the online dynasty on my phone but recruiting.
Old 07-21-2010, 12:49 PM   #8
MVP

StormJH1's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Atleast you can get on site, mine always says "retrieving online dynasty" and never loads. They should of tested more, cannot believe it is still on beta.
My recollection was that Teambuilder and maybe even Madden 10's Online Franchise were "Beta" for a great long time, if they EVER changed them. I kind of assumed that they were done with it, but just used the word "beta" as an excuse for any flaws that were up there, and since it was the first year of the feature.

We're only in Week 2 of my 8-team Dynasty and I am noticing that things are slow to update. Also, we have no Week 1 stats. But for the people restarting, what good is that going to do? If it's broken, it will be broken when you restart also! So long as the correct stat information is available SOMEWHERE (like through the console), I guess I could live with it, but it was pretty easy to predict EA would have problems with this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »