Home

WHAT A GAME!! WOW, I've never seen anything like this..

This is a discussion on WHAT A GAME!! WOW, I've never seen anything like this.. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2010, 12:09 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
WHAT A GAME!! WOW, I've never seen anything like this..

I just won an UNBELIEVABLE GAME!! Okl vs FSU in OT. I score on a 3rd and 12 for a TD...FSU drives down..1st and goal, they get me on a slant pass and then they fumble it INTO the endzone..my guy picks it up..ball game over!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2010, 12:25 AM   #2
MVP

stlstudios189's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: WHAT A GAME!! WOW, I've never seen anything like this..

awesome finish man.

I have won like 20 Super Bowls in Madden so I am kinda a big deal.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:28 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 8

Thanks, sorry for the big letters. I was pumped after the game and literally fist pumping my roomate in our living room. haha
Old 07-22-2010, 12:55 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 15

You've never seen an overtime game? Guess you don't remember Leigh Tiffin, circa 2006.
Old 07-22-2010, 06:28 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

I had a great finish to a game also. But I lose awesome points because it was against Duke, lol.

Down by 1 with under a minute to go it was 4th and 6 or so. So I went with a play where my first option was my slot receiver and my 2nd read was my TE. CPU ran an terrific overload blitz forcing me out of the pocket. Just as I'm thinking play is busted and game is over I see a wide open Torrey Smith underneath the coverage. I release the ball right before taking a sack for the first down, but Smith breaks the safety's attempted tackle and runs 60 yards for a TD.

But like I said, it was against Duke so...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2010, 09:08 AM   #6
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Had a guy in my OD win a double overtime game after the CPU got a false start on the first PAT attempt then the kicker shanked the farther back one.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 07-22-2010, 09:28 AM   #7
Rookie

Mack Attack 11's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesnowman8
literally fist pumping my roomate in our living room. haha
Priceless
Old 07-22-2010, 03:38 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 9

I just played the craziest game I think I've ever played in NCAA history!

I am Army and I'm playing the 3rd game of the season vs North Texas. They just absolutely blitz me to start the game going up 44-0. I started with the ball and fumbled on the 2nd play of the game and they kick a FG. Then they get 14 yd td pass, 9 yd td pass, 5 yd td pass(missed xp), & 13 yd td pass. So after the 1st quarter it's 30-0 North Texas.

2nd quarter...they get 24 yd td pass & 43 yd fumbled return td. So at this point it's 44-0 and I'm thinking oh well. But this is where the game changes and I really thought I was gonna have my greatest comeback ever! Since I figured the game was over I just start running on every down to keep the clock running to get the game over as quick as possible. I get 2 rushing tds to make it 44-14 at the half.

3rd quarter...I hold them to a fg on their opening drive and I get a rushing td and fg to make it 47-24 after 3 quarters.

4th quarter...I get 2 rushing tds with 1 2 pt conversion to make it 47-39 with still 6:08 to play. I just need 1 stop to have a chance to tie but they hit a 41 yd td pass to go up 54-39. Oh well nice comeback but it's gonna fall short. I go down tho and get another td with a 2 point conversion and it's 54-47 with 51 secs to go. I kick the onside kick and it bounces up between 1 guy on my team and 1 on theirs. Their guy grabs it and I only had 2 TOs left so they run the clock out and win 54-47.

I thought I was gonna pull it off! But it was still a great game even tho I lost!

I played on default AA 10 min/q. I have been avg about 125 total plays using that altho this game was slightly higher with NT running a little bit of no huddle.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »